Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite strange since most vehicles have heating and air vents that you can point towards the steering wheel if your hands are cold.

Only thing I can think of is that their heating doesn't work and they're too cheap to fix it.
Eh, like things such as heated seats/steering wheels/residual heat modes etc all that stuff is basically made for Europe.

I have no idea why, but I tend to associate driving gloves with people who drive convertibles.
I associate driving gloves them with w***ers. Probably do the same thing with convertibles

I'm a little perplexed by a few guys who are Taylor Swift diehards. She's pretty good. Some seem to take it to a strange 'Brony' type level though.
Brony's are 2nd division compared to us Swifties.

Quite strange since most vehicles have heating and air vents that you can point towards the steering wheel if your hands are cold.
Yeah i don't get it.
But thread worthy.

Only thing I can think of is that their heating doesn't work and they're too cheap to fix it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm picturing you in Model T Ford with driving gloves and goggles Shell. Sorta Gatsbyesque.

Lol. I did not realise you were discussing driving gloves specifically. These are my everyday gloves i wear in winter. I do get the odd comment around school tho "are you going to kill someone", etc. :D

Well, that escalated quickly.

To put that post in context... i did post that while standing in a very long line waiting to vote. ie. was bored.

The amount of money some people spend on weddings, eff me in the a.

Agree.........and I am from the female part of the world who thinks that spending hundreds of dollars on the napkins makes sense. if I get married, I am going to tell my husband that we are having the most basic wedding possible. All the money spent on a few hours is ridiculous...........

Does it make the relationship any more meaningful, or make the two people love each other more? I'm not in a relationship, but I know it wouldn't make a s**t of difference to me. Really does just seem like a waste of money IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back