Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

11054_890036111056030_3581902448838966363_n.jpg

o_O
idjut.gif

Why toasters have such high settings. Who wants black toast?

If I take my toaster past 1 it burns, but only on one side - the other side hasn't changed colour at all. This is no cheap toaster but I'm going back to my $10 kmart one because it at least cooks it both sides

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Why the AFL schedule games in Perth at 2.30pm in April

2. Why people attend such games wearing a scarf

Should be more a question of why the AFL seem to think it is a good idea to continue scheduling Derbys on a Sunday afternoon.

Are you near the lipstick pitbull this year mate?
Yes, she turned up today with her husband (I don't think he attended any games at all last year). Nothing new to report, her favourite topic of conversation is still herself, and watching the actual game is a distant second.

EDIT: One line I do recall hearing from her, which I really hope doesn't actually have the connotations it sounds like: "Well it's not your problem, if he wants to top himself then tell him to go ahead."

Yes, she turned up today with her husband (I don't think he attended any games at all last year). Nothing new to report, her favourite topic of conversation is still herself, and watching the actual game is a distant second.

EDIT: One line I do recall hearing from her, which I really hope doesn't actually have the connotations it sounds like: "Well it's not your problem, if he wants to top himself then tell him to go ahead."
Yeah it's not quite that desperate for Simpson just yet

Heard on the radio this morning some flog from either Richmond or Melbourne saying how the want the Friday Night ANZAC Day eve slot every year. What?o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back