Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's like me I can't be bothered fixing other people's computer problems in my free time as I do it enough during my day :p

I used to not mind doing it, but when people expect it to be done for free (not even a thank you), that's the extra kicker!
You're a computer whiz?

I need a CD key for Windows 7 as my computer now knows it's an illegitimate copy.

You're a computer whiz?

I need a CD key for Windows 7 as my computer now knows it's an illegitimate copy.
I've got an easy solution.

Buy the actual version

Isn't that the stereotype though? The tradie whose own house hasn't been completed?

Haha, yes that is true, but not because of they don't want to do work, they just don't get around to it, different from Chefs actively choosing not to cook for themselves and eat takeaway.

Haha, yes that is true, but not because of they don't want to do work, they just don't get around to it, different from Chefs actively choosing not to cook for themselves and eat takeaway.

ah yes. but also for cash they need to do jobs of other peoples. fixing own home doesnt pay the bills

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind cleaning. It's cooking I cbf'd with. If I could find someone who would do all the cooking, me the cleaning, I'd be a very happy person.
It would be better if it were the other way around, then you could just buy a Roomba

I wonder how Danny Devito would dress if he wasn't rich.

I mean, he's short and a bit pudgy yet his shirts always fit him perfectly.

You don't find those measurements at target.

yeah and that costs money.

thats my point, what if he was just an average joe who couldn't afford to tailor his clothes.

thats why I preempted my statement with "if he wasn't rich" :confused:

Nope, Best and Less I could at least get a discount on $2 Y-fronts, and a photographer I could have to take photos at every family do. I'd love to have the DSP as my profession but it's highly sought after and hard to get.

there are online courses you can do to become a photographer. i mean we all take photos, but applying the finishing product is what makes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back