Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That dude getting his utensil out on Channel nine news yesterday.

Even better is the people getting their knickers in a not since. "My thirteen year old daughter has never seen a man naked before and I really think he should be charged with indecent exposure"

FWIW she's probably right, but personally I don't give two shits about these sorts of things, and I love seeing the response from people. It's hilarious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That dude getting his utensil out on Channel nine news yesterday.

Even better is the people getting their knickers in a not since. "My thirteen year old daughter has never seen a man naked before and I really think he should be charged with indecent exposure"

FWIW she's probably right, but personally I don't give two shits about these sorts of things, and I love seeing the response from people. It's hilarious.
images

James Hird must have testicles the size of bowling balls. Against my better judgement I'm starting to admire him.
You and me both mate. He's either otherwordly deluded, or the guy lives how he played.

Have been banned for the last couple of weeks but was there a game on?
Idk like Hawthorn vs the $wans. Gee who won that. With all their concessions you'd think the $wans must have. Would have been an almighty choke otherwise

Have been banned for the last couple of weeks but was there a game on?
Idk like Hawthorn vs the $wans. Gee who won that. With all their concessions you'd think the $wans must have. Would have been an almighty choke otherwise
A little grace in victory SG, nobody likes a sore winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back