Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another lyric mistake I learned today. That new 'blank space' Taylor Swift song..the line 'Got a long list of ex-lovers', I had been hearing as 'gotta love those Starbucks lovers' :confused: :oops:
There's some old song (hunters and collectors) where I could have sworn the lyrics were "cabin of hippos". I must have been so off on what was being said because not even google could help me

Another lyric mistake I learned today. That new 'blank space' Taylor Swift song..the line 'Got a long list of ex-lovers', I had been hearing as 'gotta love those Starbucks lovers' :confused: :oops:
I thought it was Starbucks lovers too

Roadworks- These pricks are suddenly popping up at every corner around Adelaide. I'm surprised with the amount of roadworks that it should counterpart SA's unemployment rate.

Roadworks- These pricks are suddenly popping up at every corner around Adelaide. I'm surprised with the amount of roadworks that it should counterpart SA's unemployment rate.
Usually they bob a couple of months before the states do their budgets, which are generally announced June-ish depending on the state.

knobhead neighbour. I was crossing my street on the way home from work when I noticed a car coming towards me from the right on the wrong way (one way street) and was easily going 40-45km/hr. I quickly ran across to the other side of the street to get out of the way and call him a d***head as he goes past. He slams on the brakes and gets out and walks towards me and said "what'd you f***ing say to me", and I told him he was going the wrong way down the street. His argument was that he lives the next house up. Then he goes to grab me round the neck and pushes me away from him and then says "do you want to fight me c***" and I told him that I didn't want to fight. He walks off and gets back in his car and as if to prove a point speeds the 10m he has to travel to his gate and drives in.

Scary stuff on all fronts
I wouldn't have even looked the other way on a one way street - would of just stepped straight off the path.
As long as he doesn't know where you live maybe a nail/tyre is the solution

knobhead neighbour. I was crossing my street on the way home from work when I noticed a car coming towards me from the right on the wrong way (one way street) and was easily going 40-45km/hr. I quickly ran across to the other side of the street to get out of the way and call him a d***head as he goes past. He slams on the brakes and gets out and walks towards me and said "what'd you f***ing say to me", and I told him he was going the wrong way down the street. His argument was that he lives the next house up. Then he goes to grab me round the neck and pushes me away from him and then says "do you want to fight me c***" and I told him that I didn't want to fight. He walks off and gets back in his car and as if to prove a point speeds the 10m he has to travel to his gate and drives in.

report him

report him

I did, police gave me some bullshit spiel about how there was no officers in the area and that because he's my neighbour, there was no witnesses (even though I told her there was someone else across the street), and because i have no 'visible' injuries theres not a lot they can do. Person I spoke to has got his license plate and is supposedly going to 'make some enquiries'. I guess we'll see what happens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garlic shits me, I eat so much of it, it's delicious; I reek of it.

Nothing wrong with that. I eat heaps of it as well and I love 'garlic fingers' after cutting some up. The smell of garlic is amazing.

Should have flattened the campaigner.

There's a dumb bitch in my street like that. Gives her crappy car a flogging going up and down the street, many times my old man has had to quickly move the car from her path.

Should have flattened the campaigner.

There's a dumb bitch in my street like that. Gives her crappy car a flogging going up and down the street, many times my old man has had to quickly move the car from her path.

Wasn't particularly interested in fighting him plus he was a good half a foot taller and wider than myself (all muscle) so probably wouldn't have ended well. Just so stupid, I reckon in at least 80% of cases, driving like you're an F1 driver won't get you to wherever your going any faster than if you were driving like a normal person.

Wasn't particularly interested in fighting him plus he was a good half a foot taller and wider than myself (all muscle) so probably wouldn't have ended well. Just so stupid, I reckon in at least 80% of cases, driving like you're an F1 driver won't get you to wherever your going any faster than if you were driving like a normal person.
Driving fast in residential areas is beyond pointless.

Wide open roads with a lack of traffic lights are the only places worth speeding.

People driving fast in residential streets are just *******s.

Having gone to school, uni and now working in the CBD, it seems like somewhere in the city there's always roadworks, or a footpath being dug up, or a building being renovated/rebuilt, or something going on blocking regular traffic somewhere. When will Adelaide be "finished"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back