Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a rent inspection on your birthday :mad: especially seeing as it's the final one before we move out so they'll take forever :(

Should of just bit the bullet and paid for it to be professionally done by experts in bond cleaning. Chances are you agency is going to charge you anyway

Should of just bit the bullet and paid for it to be professionally done by experts in bond cleaning. Chances are you agency is going to charge you anyway
Na renting privately just an annoying landlord. Always cleaned houses ourselves on the final inspection and never had a problem and from my experience agencies are more lenient than private rentals.

Something about that Ashley Madison website doesn't sit right with me. Sure enough these people would probably cheat through another avenue without the site but I guess it just shows how meaningless marriage has become

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something about that Ashley Madison website doesn't sit right with me. Sure enough these people would probably cheat through another avenue without the site but I guess it just shows how meaningless marriage has become
yet you're cool with calling all women bishes?

Morning TV, Sunrise/Today etc. Have become nothing but 90% cross promotion/trivial story/celeb goss feel good "fluff" mixed in with a dash of terrorism (if the victims are anglo) and a drop of politics. Now I just eat my breakfast in peace whilst cursing at the passing traffic.

I dont remember a time when they werent that.

Only time i put Sunrise on is in a hotel room as the inanity stops me from falling back asleep

Yeh but some of those game would be Saints vs GWS and other irrelevant games where I wouldn't watch if someone paid me
I'm sure if someone gave you $100 to watch 2 hours of footy you wouldn't say no.

yet you're cool with calling all women bishes?
Quiv goes BOOM!

If you're married to someone you have made a commitment to them. There is no excuse for cheating
I suppose it would be OK to call them a ******* stupid cow too then? After all, you've made a commitment to them....

I'm sure if someone gave you $100 to watch 2 hours of footy you wouldn't say no.

Quiv goes BOOM!

I suppose it would be OK to call them a ******* stupid cow too then? After all, you've made a commitment to them....
If it's just some random, call them whatever you want as you have no obligations towards them

Friday of a long weekend and a meeting is scheduled for 3.00pm

Oh no u didnt!!!

That sucks. I have to schedule meetings with parents every term. While my coordinator is available Friday afternoons, I point blank refuse to even offer that time, they come in some other day. :D

How long should the meeting go?

If it's just some random, call them whatever you want as you have no obligations towards them
Go call some bloke's missus and a bish and see what he does to you. I have a feeling you'd be his 'bish.'

Astounding.

He's going to live a very sad and lonely existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back