Time Traveler: What game would you want to see?

Remove this Banner Ad

I see your point, but you also make another by saying that by making these comments regularly its as if your a collingwood supporter. By no means do a million supporters complaining about the teams performance force them to improve and win premierships, but sometimes its what's needed to give the club the jolt it needs. Then again if you look at the carlton facebook page all their supporters do is have a sook, and they're still rubbish.
Making a comment about removing the coach on a thread about time travelling to see a game doesn't give the club a jolt. All it comes across as is whinging and whining for the sake of it.

This would of been good to see live.

j1izLmD.gif

Lolololol

Great topic. Would love to travel back to any of our premierships, just to enjoy that feeling of being on top of the world. It's been way to long for us long suffering Tiger supporters.
Most of all to go and see Jack Dyer play and what that time means. Jack defines our club, so to be their and understand why would be fantastic.

Loved that game a few years back when we were approx 10 goals down at Half time then ran over the top of the Hawks. Talk about a game of 2 halves....

Loved that game a few years back when we were approx 10 goals down at Half time then ran over the top of the Hawks. Talk about a game of 2 halves....
Was on a cricket trip. Remember checking the scores and being about 5 goals down,then 9 goals down. Think it was 11 goals to 2 and thinking well **** that!
Somebody told me we were in front about an hour later and I thought it was a piss take.
Couldn't wait to get home to see it once i found out it was fair dinkum.
If I remember rightly the tragedy that was Mark Coughlan was heavily influential.

Was on a cricket trip. Remember checking the scores and being about 5 goals down,then 9 goals down. Think it was 11 goals to 2 and thinking well **** that!
Somebody told me we were in front about an hour later and I thought it was a piss take.
Couldn't wait to get home to see it once i found out it was fair dinkum.
If I remember rightly the tragedy that was Mark Coughlan was heavily influential.
Ray Halls best game for the club by far that day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Sports/news guys was from Tassie. Are you from Tassie GoTigers2015 ? Cheers for posting that, was very nice viewing :thumbsu:

From Melbourne, but was the first link I found when I searched for the game.
Was one of my favourite days watching the Tigers, as I was interstate for the 1980 flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back