To Gibb or not to Gibb, thats the question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the only difference is Gibbs was a Crows supporter growing up. Polec was a Port Supporter. But who knows, Gibbs management might approach the Power because they view the Power as being closer to a premiership. You never know.
I don't think Gibbs was a crows supporter...

Overrated player...port will drive up the price of him not because they want him but so we will pay top dollar for him...inconsistent and doesn't show up against top sides...only want him at a reasonable price but Carlton will match any fair price offered and let him go when we are forced to overpay form him

Overrated player...port will drive up the price of him not because they want him but so we will pay top dollar for him...inconsistent and doesn't show up against top sides...only want him at a reasonable price but Carlton will match any fair price offered and let him go when we are forced to overpay form him
His management have already agreed to terms so there will be no bidding war!

Would be a good addition to a promising midfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've noticed you've mentioned this a few times. Do you know this as fact or just heard it from a friend of a friend?
Same source as my betts' source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back