Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone who knows BH well and he said blair aint giving up on treloar yet, we really want him, but its a lost cause i think

Lachie Henderson is an upgrade on Chaplin,Astbury and im not too certain that he is actually leaving for the money as Geelong are not big payers . I would be of the view that $450k would be about the range.

Astbury is extremely inkury prone and looks to be that 1 step slower than the top line defenders
Chaplin is Chaplin and cant play on a man just likes to drift and getting old
Grimes is undersized for the KPF
Elton is still development

I would hate to go into a final against say a North or West Coast without Rance , We really do need another Defender
Carlisle would of been my 1st choice but if no other A grade mids available I would rather Henderson than #12

Someone earlier said they love your drunk posts... just having a giggle, although i should say im getting there...
Haha yes ******* tigs2010.
I've had 3 at least

I haven't been paying attention to bigfooty so my question is, who started this talk of a doozy? Was it one of 'those' users that claim to have sources or was it someone from mainstream media (which is probably less-reputable lol).

One of the fellas I work with used to play in the WAFL (a ruckman). Chatted to him about various AFL listed ruckman he came up against and he mentioned Lycett.

As an opponent, he said he's 'very soft and unimposing, fairly easy to outbody'. Also cleaned up his teammates in the forward line a couple of times because 'he's stupid, gets in the forwards way and doesn't call for the ball/isn't aware of his teammates'.

I haven't been paying attention to bigfooty so my question is, who started this talk of a doozy? Was it one of 'those' users that claim to have sources or was it someone from mainstream media (which is probably less-reputable lol).

The undertaker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If We go any where near Crowley... I will just about give up!! He is fycjing s**t and a dud and he is a squib who tried to look toigh when tagging!!! PASS!!!!

If We go any where near Crowley... I will just about give up!! He is fycjing s**t and a dud and he is a squib who tried to look toigh when tagging!!! PASS!!!!
Whilst hes a campaigner on the field. Apparently a really good bloke.

That said i cant see a role for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back