Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will struggle to make finals next year, the cats will rebound, the pies will rebound gws will improve.

But I guess our coach doesn't care what any body else thinks, we have improved lmao

We will s**t it in for the finals because the AFL will give us a dream draw. Have to make up for the fact that essendon and Carlton will be s**t and no crowds.

Are we actually legitimately linked to any of the available free agents?
I would've thought we would put our hand up for leuenberger but haven't heard any whispers... He is at least as good or better than any ruck that would be available to trade.

Are we actually legitimately linked to any of the available free agents?
I would've thought we would put our hand up for leuenberger but haven't heard any whispers... He is at least as good or better than any ruck that would be available to trade.

What about Zac smith or doesn't he fit the mound of a tall ruckman?

Is Tomlinson gettable? If we landed him, Yarran and kept everyone else I'd be able to live with it...just

I dunno what the hype is with this guy, from what I saw of him this year he was OK, C grader maybe C+ pass
Can dance though

We will s**t it in for the finals because the AFL will give us a dream draw. Have to make up for the fact that essendon and Carlton will be s**t and no crowds.
really and all the other clubs will stand still, our list is ******* awesome we are underperforming, just need a couple more guns and we are it, also a leader who hasn't got his head up his arse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

really and all the other clubs will stand still, our list is ******* awesome we are underperforming, just need a couple more guns and we are it, also a leader who hasn't got his head up his arse

Agree with the sentiment, we need two more midfielders B+ and Yarran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back