Mega Thread Trade Targets 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't know why Shane rogers would say jaksch is a pick 12 or 14 could've kept his mouth quiet. All he had to say is yes we keen on jaksch and that he wants to come to us. But don't say what he is worth or not worth. Things like that can push him away
You should tweet Jaksch & ask ;)

Just heard a Dees fan on trade radio suggest Cripps and #7 for #3 if they get that compo. We wouldn't do it, but I was stoked to hear someone from another team rate Cripps.

Does anyone know who is likely available at pick 6 and who the club is into at that pick?

Pick 6 for Jaksch & 18 doesnt sound great...but in this particular draft, isnt top 5 meant to be standouts?
This would mean our pick 6 may not be worth as much as say, pick 6 in the last few years and therefore we arent actually giving much up.

Obviously there could be sliders etc but maybe we feel best available at pick 6 will be a Lever, Durdin or La Verde, who may not be as highly rated as pick 6's over the last few years...then we'd be more willing to trade it for Jaksch and a first round downgrade

I really really do not understand this move from North...and im saying this from logical stand point.

They really are going boom or bust, trying to get a premiership in next few years it would seem.
Guys like Waite, Petrie, Harvey, Wells, Dal Santo, Thompson will be finishing up.

Although i guess with FA, you can 'buy' players to keep topping up and covering holes these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm waiting to see how long it takes North to throw him into defence, only to suddenly realise that doesn't work either.

So when will we find out if we receive any compensation? It's supposed to be announced quicker this year.

Blease on Trade Radio at 11am.

I'm waiting to see how long it takes North to throw him into defence, only to suddenly realise that doesn't work either.

Or even worse that his best performances are reserved for when playing North.......:eek:

The big question though: Will he be playing for Werribee or North Ballarat? Mmmmmmmmmmmmm??????

What have I missed? At what point did Johnson look promising? What game did he play where he didn't appear to be every inch Wiggins 2.0?

We could do with a Wiggins. 4 quarters at 100%. Pushes up to the wing and provides a transition between the arcs. Safe pair of hands and reasonable kick for goal.

Not every player needs to be the most talented, silky, nonchalant footballer to have ever played - we have Yarran and Menzel for that.

I'd like a few more in the side who bust a gut and look like they actually give a damn when we're 4 goals down and the opposition have the footy.

A rookie-listed player like BJ is worth persisting with. He can hopefully spend more time on the ground and get his uncontested possession count way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back