Trades / Delistings & Draftees 2014 (latest: Clarke & Mooney going home, Yagmoor delisted)

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't understand why everyone is so keen to get rid of Josh Thomas, I think he will be an important part of our mid field.
People who don't rate Kennedy and Marley can gtfo, just log off and never log back on please

Maybe because he has good trade value and we have other options through the midfield

Don't understand why everyone is so keen to get rid of Josh Thomas, I think he will be an important part of our mid field.
People who don't rate Kennedy and Marley can gtfo, just log off and never log back on please
are you sure you support GWS and not the PIES?

If Broomhead wants to go home to South Australia what do you think about trading for their first pick and then on trade that pick to Sydney for Sam Reid

If Broomhead wants to go home to South Australia what do you think about trading for their first pick and then on trade that pick to Sydney for Sam Reid

Rather keep it for Jarrod Pickett

I think this Reid guy is slightly overrated.

The thing be going for us that is his Huge Contract he has and they have Signed Buddy and Tippett.

Would we have room in our Salary Cap for Sam Reid?

Id rather try Broom + a sweetener for Jaench, I doubt they would want to trade but he is out of contract and we all know $$$ talk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't Darcy Moore do that
He can but Reid will have more of an impact in the short term
Never Seen Reid in the Rucko_O

Mike123 yeah you are right. Moore has played in the Ruck

Reid may only average 2.4 hit out this year but that is because he has been used sparingly in that role as Tippet will normally give a chop out in the run

Interesting the different views people have. This is Sam Reid from Sydney yeah - brother of Ben. Good young player now, who will be a gun during our premiership window.

Not going to happen as Sydney are a little smarter than a few of us on here and have him on a 5 year contract - but are people seriously saying no to this guy. Him to CHF, Ben to CHB and better run with injuries and we are top 4 next year. We can only dream of getting him.

What do yon not like about Reid would offer a lot more then White he is still young and will improve
Because I'm sick to death of trading for the ultimate s**t truck role player.

Witts and Grundy and maybe even Mason Cox could and at least Witts and Grundy should make that role redundant next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back