Traded Travis Cloke [traded to Bulldogs for pick 76]

Remove this Banner Ad

SEN claiming that a new home has been found for Vickery (god knows who), so Cloke slots in as the TV replacement.

Allegedly.....

If Cloke came over for nothing more than a 3rd round pick or a player like Jake Batchelor then I would be all for it. Especially if we get something like a pick 20-30 for Vickery and then use that on a young tall to develop.

Cloke's 2017 output > Vickery's 2017 output (@ Richmond)

If Cloke came over for nothing more than a 3rd round pick or a player like Jake Batchelor then I would be all for it. Especially if we get something like a pick 20-30 for Vickery and then use that on a young tall to develop.

Cloke's 2017 output > Vickery's 2017 output (@ Richmond)

Agree.

It's all dependent on price.

He will play CHF better than Vickery and Griffiths so Riewoldt can play deep forward if he doesn't cost much why not.

Two words as to why not.

Jesse White.

Hope you are right. We'll take Griffiths if he's surplus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two words as to why not.

Jesse White.

Hope you are right. We'll take Griffiths if he's surplus.
Griffiths won't be surplus to requirements, have you seen our big man stocks? Vickery out, Maric retire/delist, cupboard will be very bare.

Oh come on - as a tiger fan you would have been experienced much worse than recruiting a premiership forward to your club.

Alternatively go get another Chris Yarran

Brad+Miller+AFL+Rd+5+North+Melbourne+v+Richmond+_gSavW-forpl.jpg

gyi454572426_1a0t21e-1a0t21j.jpg

I thought Tigers were in rebuild mode after this season? Why would they get Cloke? Makes no sense. Dimma must be pushing for another crack at finals if this is the case. Should be doing everything and anything to keep pick 6 and still be able to bring Prestia in.

We'll take Griffiths if he's surplus.
He's not. But can understand you wanting to upgrade that failure Boyd. You actually have no key position players.

If Cloke couldn't succeed with Collingwood's midfield, he sure as hell won't with Richmond's. Big mistake for both parties IMO.
Richmond's midfield is better than Collingwood's. That's why we've thrashed you the last four times we've played you.

I thought Tigers were in rebuild mode after this season? Why would they get Cloke? Makes no sense. Dimma must be pushing for another crack at finals if this is the case. Should be doing everything and anything to keep pick 6 and still be able to bring Prestia in.
We've been in rebuild for two years. Agree on keeping pick 6, if we can.

Didn't his old man return to Richmond after he looked cooked at the Pies and resurrect his career?
Nine Brownlow votes in his last three games. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back