Unpopular Port Adelaide opinion you may have

Remove this Banner Ad

This is more likely a stupid opinion....

In the Port vs GWS game in 2013 Westhoff kicked a behind and I said "What a spud, delist".

He then went on to kick 5 goals and get 25 possessions for the rest of the game and was BOG.

A mate of mine who I went to the game with still jokes about me saying that. #EggOnMyFace
That's how we all saw him the first 4 or 5 years of his career do don't worry.

After rewatching a slather of this years games, I have to say, with out a doubt Impey is the s**t! A fusion of Carr cross Wilbur with a dash of Byron and garnished off with a bouquet of Dimma. For a bloke his age and stature he sure does throw his weight around. The home Freo game for example, totally does a Carr to Aker moment (2004 GF) behind the ball to Ballyintine. The audacity of the young man!! Bloody love it.

After rewatching a slather of this years games, I have to say, with out a doubt Impey is the s**t! A fusion of Carr cross Wilbur with a dash of Byron and garnished off with a bouquet of Dimma. For a bloke his age and stature he sure does throw his weight around. The home Freo game for example, totally does a Carr to Aker moment (2004 GF) behind the ball to Ballyintine. The audacity of the young man!! Bloody love it.
Unpopular opinions thread.

If we don't get Grimley or Baulderstone, we should rookie Shaun McKernan. Even typing that makes me feel dirty :oops:

Nathan krakouer should play round 1 at Subi

If Monfries is out, I'm all for it.

If we don't get Grimley or Baulderstone, we should rookie Shaun McKernan. Even typing that makes me feel dirty :oops:

I know how you feel...
In the Recruiting Targets Summary thread I posted that I'd rather McKernan because he'd be cheaper in response to the repeated calls that we should target Vickery.

*shudder*

ILTH pretty much identified as a 15 yo girl when posting some years ago. But I never met her, and of course nor should I have. I have met TSW who is a man in his 20s (I would say). However we have never seen them in the same room so still nothing is proven.
If you do get proof, next job is to find out where they hid the body of porpz_is_hot_lol.

Now that's what I call getting the thread back on track!

Trust me, it says more about the other available options than it does about McKernan. But I do think there's a decent footy player in there somewhere buried under the soft, lazy sniper that the Crows turned him into.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would still consider Hamish Hartlett trade bait if a good young Key Forward was on the table.

1333264d1388812539-eminem-celebrates-30-years-g-shock-press-release-5125401eafa96f24980000ad.jpg

I'm still not convinced the Ryder trade will pay-off with the SCN and all.

All my faith is in the club now. I know it would have done its due diligence in assessing the legal situation and would be well informed.

But if it goes wrong.

Man.

This board focuses far too much on the Crows and their respective board sometimes.
Maybe it's the state separation but I find the Crows so vanilla and uninteresting that it perplexes me as to why this board is so intent on dedicating so many posts to them. The constant discussion of 5aa is baffling too. I don't even listen to radio period, it's mostly drooling idiots for hosts and s**t music.

I love our black double v guernsey but think a royal type blue would look classier than our current teal.
image.jpg
Even silver and white Vs would look great.
If we win a premiership in the teal V I could change my mind.

This board focuses far too much on the Crows and their respective board sometimes.

I'd agree with that, but in time it'll die down and normalise to pre-2007 levels.

Between 119 and the start of the Hinkley era the glee had at our expense - from their supporters, to their card-carrying ambassadors in the media to their club itself - bordered on masturbating to a snuff film, such was their unrelenting attitude towards Port and its supporters during this time.

Now we've struck back somewhat and look to be reclaiming our hegemony, the blowback from our side was always going to be huge.

I love our black double v guernsey but think a royal type blue would look classier than our current teal.
View attachment 88986
Even silver and white Vs would look great.
If we win a premiership in the teal V I could change my mind.

Should be a blue that represents the colour of the Port river or the ocean.

Should be a blue that represents the colour of the Port river or the ocean.
Last time I saw the Port river it looked brown!It has been a long time though.I only get to look at the Todd river these days.\
Just google imaged the Port River and it is quite blue.
I wonder where it runs from?Is there a Creek running down from the hills or is it just a tidal inlet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back