Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, just food in general. I'm sure there's a joke there I'm not getting though.

He's does a lot of these "challenges" where he'll eat a fuark tonne of a certain food. He's done a pizza hut challenge, an English breakfast one, ben and jerry's, turducken. The list goes on.
Wouldn't surprise me if it was a sponsorship thing, one of ad that sort of deal

HBF Samantha Armytage has been sacked. YAASSSSS!!
Edit: It pays to read the whole article, not just the headline. She's only been sacked as MC of a charity function :cry:
I thought she just got dumped from hosting United Nations lunch ... dafuq?

Who is she and why did she get the sack?

My phone died and I lost my charger (kill me) so I'm only using my work phone. I'll PM you my number. I'll definitely be working at Werribee one day next week so I'll let you know when I know and hopefully we can catch up!
I'm off thursday and Friday so make it then! lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She's an a-hole who hosts a morning show with Kochie. I can't stand her--she was a corporate guest of the hotel I used to work for and was very much "don't you know who I am?!". Bitch.

She got sacked from hosting a UN function because she embarrassed their ambassador.

Ohh her. Why do people think they're important because they stand or sit in front of a camera. :drunk:

Obviously the ambassador didn't know who she was. :$

She's an a-hole who hosts a morning show with Kochie. I can't stand her--she was a corporate guest of the hotel I used to work for and was very much "don't you know who I am?!". Bitch.
Easy reply to the "dont know you who I am" question:
No I dont watch s**t.

Bit hard when your hotel has a corporate contract with them and it's your job to know who they are
I'm sure a few complaints to 7 HQ would sort that out.

I note the South Morang line is not working again. Should be renamed the Sometimes Working line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back