Warner queries South Africa swing

Remove this Banner Ad

What's being neutral got to do with anything? The guy's an idiot and a shocking loser. Be hard pressed to find a cricketer I've got less respect for (although obviously with modern cricketers he's got lots of competition).
Warner keeps coming out with 'gems' and not only do CA fail to gag him but in fact continue to push him into the media. Do you honestly think these are his individual thoughts?

He's clearly just the messenger of a larger agenda.

And we're free to think he's an obnoxious loud-mouthed idiot who can't handle losing.
Of course. But at the end of the day, he's there to make runs for his country and he's doing that consistently. Personally I don't think his off-field personality and opinions are all that relevant, but he's clearly getting under the opposition's skin on and off the pitch. A double win, really, if you're an Aussie fan.

Do you remember when Australian cricket fans liked their cricketers having a bit of character?
Having a whinge to the umpires because the other side got reverse swing and yours didnt isn't character. Nor is belting another player in a club.

Warner is a flog and always will be.

He's so contradictory... the guy has no brain whatsoever and just needs to learn to shut up. He bragged about the win and look what happened Dave, we lost after you opened your fat mouth.

Yeah, being one of our highest scorers in the 2nd test means it's his fault we loss.

Luckily for him you're around to make sure he isn't the biggest dickhead.

What's being neutral got to do with anything? The guy's an idiot and a shocking loser. Be hard pressed to find a cricketer I've got less respect for (although obviously with modern cricketers he's got lots of competition).
Well, I don't know about you, but when a fan claims to speak "for the neutral fraternity"...
I would kinda expect them to be neutral.

If a player from another side accused us of ball tampering, this place would've exploded in moral outrage so fast.

Shut up Warner.

The Saffers did get cought ball tampering about 5 tests ago

They even had specially made pants with zippers in the pockets for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having a whinge to the umpires because the other side got reverse swing and yours didnt isn't character. Nor is belting another player in a club.

Warner is a flog and always will be.

Agreed. He demonstrated that last year with Root.

Yeah, being one of our highest scorers in the 2nd test means it's his fault we loss.

Luckily for him you're around to make sure he isn't the biggest dickhead.
Terrible attempt mate, terrible. Cricket is a team game. He fired the South African team up and while he scored runs which is ok, he forgot that the rest of the Australian team is pretty average.

Graeme Swann.
Swann's face is pretty average and he has his moments of comedic genius, Root's just a baby-faced smartass.

apparently it was because he was bagging our anthem

Dont believe the hype. Root wore a comedy beard to make fun of his own inability to get facial hair. Then Warner came in swinging like a scene from Rocky.

rootybalboa_zps16edfddb.jpg

Believe it or not stupid people say stupid things and Warner is a bogan. He isn't representative of the Australian team and should be the last person to speak to the media. The process function of his brain is very limited and the component to speak and express things intelligently doesn't exist.

we had the bogan couple warne and hurley

maybe the next "super bogan" couple will be warner and corby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back