News We’re going to Dingleyland! Construction to begin.

Remove this Banner Ad

You’ve seen the floor plans?
There was a link to some a fair while ago.

But they’ve most likely evolved since then.

There was a lot of room for a lot of different uses.

Like most building plans, rooms were named for certain usage, which doesn’t mean that’s what each room will be used for.

Sorry, most of that is directed at mark

I'm more interested about the room next to it. What's with the a drug testing room?
Players are drug tested all the time so it’s good that we’ll have a space for them to go to.

Players are drug tested all the time so it’s good that we’ll have a space for them to go to.

I have been told by someone working in that space that drug testing rooms and labs have to have certain design elements in them (I'm afraid that I don't know what they are), so it would make sense for a new building for a professional sporting team to have a room that meets those guidelines / standard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been told by someone working in that space that drug testing rooms and labs have to have certain design elements in them (I'm afraid that I don't know what they are), so it would make sense for a new building for a professional sporting team to have a room that meets those guidelines / standard.
A space to pee without splashback. 😂

It's clear we're not following the ones the bombers use - no false doors for cupboards to hide clean test samples in.

It's clear we're not following the ones the bombers use - no false doors for cupboards to hide clean test samples in.
We wouldn’t be so obvious as to use the word “drug” in the room name if we were.

We’d have named it the “Paracetamol and Vitamin C room” or the “Thymosin (not the illegal one) room” so no one would suspect us.

We wouldn’t be so obvious as to use the word “drug” in the room name if we were.

We’d have named it the “Paracetamol and Vitamin C room” or the “Thymosin (not the illegal one) room” so no one would suspect us.

The "Stephen Dank Luxury Suite".

But there is a special repository for spreadsheets.
Life Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Randomly found this today. After a quick peruse through earlier pages, it seems as though it hasn't made it here yet. It's a drone shot of the the construction site from a few months back.

Randomly found this today. After a quick peruse through earlier pages, it seems as though it hasn't made it here yet. It's a drone shot of the the construction site from a few months back.

Excellent. Want aware that we are still doing to two ovals straight up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back