Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Blur, was pretty f***ing awesome. :D:thumbsu:

Enigmal's cancelled his account now wtf.

Because he's a jerk who doesn't think before he speaks.

North supporters dropping like flies on BF.

Fear not. Guys and gals...I'm sticking around :thumbsu:

FFS. :thumbsdown:

You cash them in for Duritz Points

They're like Zimbabwean dollars.

Your hilarious meltdown in my Gravitas and award winning Kent Kingsley/Darcy Moore Fred has inspired me to do an Jordan De Goey Fred on the bay, you just wait for it, its gonna be as cool as Peter Garrett signing US Forces !! :)

Yes, she melted. :rolleyes:

I must say, you're really nailing your audition for the role of Bay 13's new Tyreboyz. :$

Still funnier and a better troll than DaVillaSooz. :$:$

Trolls generally don't make people laugh, they get under people's undies and make them crap themselves.

You can't categorize Oogac or Jose as trolls, they are too damn witty and funny to.be considered antagonistic/trolls (for example)

Trolls generally don't make people laugh, they get under people's undies and make them crap themselves.

You can't categorize Oogac or Jose as trolls, they are too damn witty and funny to.be considered antagonistic/trolls (for example)

Well I'm glad we've got that all cleared up.

Lazy effort there categorising Jose with Oogac.

But yeah, you're not a master troll when people are laughing at you.

LOL, your almost as highly strung as Sooz. :D
Just quietly one of the attractions of this thread is that I can post here amongst other teams supporters without much of the usual tribal s**t that goes on elsewhere. It's a haven of sorts and I like to think it's a friendlier less angst ridden place albeit with a little bit of light hearted banter still. But not normally nasty

I'm not sure if others feel the same but that's how I view it

Increasingly you've brought s**t over from the bay and carried on with it here and the thread is poorer for it. It'd be nice if you stopped doing it

Just my two cents

Would J'AIDS, Bucksboys, Black Welch, DaVillaSooz and Higgins2Waite make for a good Top 5 in the FOTY sweepstakes?
Higgins2Waite doesnt deserve to be lumped in with those flogs.

Mate, this comparing anyone and anything to Sooz thing you have going...this thing, it does not work.
Whatever you say dooz

So anywho, how about that latest major event in the news, huh?

Shocking!

Need a top ten to really do it full justice.

That way we can work in mavcib (vale), bombersfan4000, Vilipend (vale), dymot (vale) and colonelcrab (vale).

Actually, come to think of it that's a lot of vales.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're putting Oogac and Jose in the same bracket?

wtf.gif

Just quietly one of the attractions of this thread is that I can post here amongst other teams supporters without much of the usual tribal s**t that goes on elsewhere. It's a haven of sorts and I like to think it's a friendlier less angst ridden place albeit with a little bit of light hearted banter still. But not normally nasty

Increasingly you've brought s**t over from the bay and carried on with it here and the thread is poorer for it. It'd be nice if you stopped doing it

Just my two cents

Man, you just can't properly appreciate the edginess of DivvyBlues' troll. :drunk:

Need a top ten to really do it full justice.

That way we can work in mavcib (vale), bombersfan4000, Vilipend (vale), dymot (vale) and colonelcrab (vale).

Actually, come to think of it that's a lot of vales.
mavcib still exists under another alias.

There's plenty of flogs you're missing too AFAIC.

Just my two cents

To be fair to me, I've cut down on my bay 13 trolling/antagonistic bollocks on this thread, in the past week apart from tonight, i have a suspicion that some posters can't just can't get past my bay 13 posts.

Everyone needs to chillax tbh, i harbour no grudges either way ..

Fair call, though everyone seems to hate him. Kinda like the Norf version of Amstaff IMO.
He annoyed the s**t out of me. Now we are pals. He wont admit it but I know the truth lol

If you don't think I am a troll then you are definitely not paying attention.

Lazy effort there categorising Jose with Oogac.
Nope, it is super appropriate. I have the genius ability to be smart and use paint (i mean my screencaps and writing are oogac tier........ if you were blind

I wish I knew how to put someone's face on another. I had a brilliant idea yesterday but my shoop skills are basic at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back