Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but I don't want to miss the boat and suddenly become some depressing musician who never made it.
Also, I don't get any Government help financially so it adds to the pressure to either write a good song or be seen by the right people.
Keep on trucking! I made the mistake of following a "proper" career instead of my music, and now my friends from back then are all famous & s**t & I spent my early 20's in a career I hated. And don't worry about starting a "proper" career late either. I completely changed careers when I was 28 and I love where I am now.

And there's nothing wrong with having "musician" on your resume. It shows you're passionate about something, creative & self-driven.

Keep on trucking! I made the mistake of following a "proper" career instead of my music, and now my friends from back then are all famous & s**t & I spent my early 20's in a career I hated. And don't worry about starting a "proper" career late either. I completely changed careers when I was 28 and I love where I am now.

And there's nothing wrong with having "musician" on your resume. It shows you're passionate about something, creative & self-driven.
With all due respect, that's what I'm afraid of.
Putting it on hold "for a little bit" and never picking it up again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

130130_seedsman600.jpg

Seedsman Approved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back