Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really Rider ! What Happened:cry: ! Boo Hoo !

jason isn't that bad ! You blokes weren't good enough yesterday get over it, if thats what comes out of the result to say the runner is a smart arse you really need to have a good look at yourselves.

Hoppers looking really good! Will be aiming for top two! Skipper and mead guns...

western region alive and kicking, we are the Vikings the greatest team of all ba ba baba what a win
how good Werribee to hey wow great deer park Max = gawwnnnnn.....

western region alive and kicking, we are the Vikings the greatest team of all ba ba baba what a win
how good Werribee to hey wow great deer park Max = gawwnnnnn.....

Definitely. Did anyone see the WD/DP game? What happened to the DP super team.

Didn't watch the game but rumour is;
  • McHarg & Purton-Smith both done hamstrings early
  • Broadbent injured previous week
  • 3 key players overseas for at least another week
  • Greenhough at Collingwood
  • A couple season ending injuries hush, hush
Certainly the momentum going into a finals campaign isn't ideal.Can Albion cause a massive upset?

Didn't watch the game but rumour is;
  • McHarg & Purton-Smith both done hamstrings early
  • Broadbent injured previous week
  • 3 key players overseas for at least another week
  • Greenhough at Collingwood
  • A couple season ending injuries hush, hush
Certainly the momentum going into a finals campaign isn't ideal.Can Albion cause a massive upset?

Deer park is Max!!!!! gorn

how your mob sunshine going mate in a bit of form like the Vikings. good end to yr looking forward to it

We had a good win on weekend, a lot of work to do and the old cliche, (but reality) we will focus on Port Colts this week.

Sunshine/Altona hitting some really good form.

St. Albans look to be done.
Loss. Loss. Bye. Loss
Playing Werribee this week, I don't like their chances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Bullen in the local paper this week, the Star Weekly, says it is ridiculous that Van Riet got 10 weeks.
You are spot on there Bully. From what I understand he should have got 6 more and being deregistered!
Cowardly act by the player and cowardly decision by the tribunal.
I see that being a tosser, is not just for the president and his band of merry men.

Tips for this week?

Deer Park over Albion
Sunshine over Port Melbourne
Spotswood over Altona
Werribee over St Albans

http://www.starweekly.com.au/sports/return/pub/brimbank_north_west/

Arrogant finish to the article Bully.
Hope they get knocked off now.

what a goose this bullpen is serious what is achieve saying things like that........
there no doubt now why no one would offer him a job so good luck all his career just with deer park and then retire with that attitude who would touch a coach who act like that.. he even tried recent to come back to EDFL but EDFL want talented coached like clinkers and might mick and contessa not these drop kicks..... as for van reit should got life for act of dog... Gypsy

what a goose this bullpen is serious what is achieve saying things like that........
there no doubt now why no one would offer him a job so good luck all his career just with deer park and then retire with that attitude who would touch a coach who act like that.. he even tried recent to come back to EDFL but EDFL want talented coached like clinkers and might mick and contessa not these drop kicks..... as for van reit should got life for act of dog... Gypsy
Just sticking up for his player like any coach worth his salt would.

Just sticking up for his player like any coach worth his salt would.
If it were around the time of the incident or if the player was going to court, I could understand him trying to support his player; to bring it up out of the blue in the manner that he has is a little odd though.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Backing his player is one thing.
They appear to be in denial about what happened, and seem to think he has been hard done by.
As long as he gets a medal, he wont be remembered as a thug???

Very interesting article. Doesn't read well but sometimes interviews are taken out of context.
I don't know Bullen but I'm interested to see how he would go at a "normal" club

Sorry didn't finish!

Interested to see how he would coach a club without the big budget to work to. His coaching has always been backed by GA.

Also what came of this incident? Was the player charged? Is the player who was hit back playing?
I'm guessing Rodney will be watched closely now and cop a lot of stern words from the WRFL crowds. But that's to be expected.

Everyone have a look at this http://www.foxfootyclubrewards.com.au/

If your club has done a community initiative (raised money for something etc) then you can become part of this program and win prizes like meeting senior AFL coaches etc.

Entries close this Sunday so get onto it! No catch or anything

Sorry didn't finish!

Interested to see how he would coach a club without the big budget to work to. His coaching has always been backed by GA.

Also what came of this incident? Was the player charged? Is the player who was hit back playing?
I'm guessing Rodney will be watched closely now and cop a lot of stern words from the WRFL crowds. But that's to be expected.

Hi Turbo,

The incident happened a while ago now and for the sake of everyone involved lets move on, as a club we have no issue with our coach defending our player, Rodney has been great throughout the whole process and has trained very hard to ensure that his right to resume as soon as his suspension is over, as for the comments around GA backing our club and Bully in particular its well known by all in the footy circles that GA is a sponsor and supporter of many clubs and leagues

Surly Turbo you have heard of the saying "stick and stones" because at the end of the day if that's what everyone is preoccupied with, then Rodney can concentrate on just playing footy and winning a flag with his team mates

Very interesting article. Doesn't read well but sometimes interviews are taken out of context.
I don't know Bullen but I'm interested to see how he would go at a "normal" club

Define a normal club Turbo??? Certainly its well known that Coach's and clubs need to be set up to fit each others abilities both from a playing and operations perspective, I personally know that many a year ago we had a very structured and for most of the time and professional minded coach, but he wanted to make AFL footballers out of park footballers and the commitment and attitude and I will honest operation ability of the club was not able to match it.

This is where the conflict started to arise between the Coach and the Committee, not saying he was wrong to want to make changes and try to get the best out of the group but the point I am making is Saade Ghazi is not going to put his hand up for a Division 3 role now is he as he would know that the club and his style of coaching isn't likely to be aligned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back