What Hawthorn Premiers Merchandise are you going to buy?

Remove this Banner Ad

They were trying to sell the 2013 Premiers for $50 middle of the season. Only problem though, they only had XL and above, so you take the risk in sizes.

Take the risk and order it around March.... I did and got the size i wanted (XXXL), that's when they first reduced them (granted i think they were $59-$69 then). If i still had the invoice I would confirm the exact price, but i ordered the 2013 premiership guernsey (the names of the team + final score etc), the 2013 premiers hat and the Playing to win book for $104 total. I checked the e-mail just before and it gave the total price but not what each cost individually. But I remember the guernsey and hat were reduced, book was full price.

960947-37902586-453e-11e4-8ff2-fe0ffc289a61.jpg

Can't seem to find this piece of merchandise anywhere.
I've been looking
I actually want it
It skyrockets in value

Awesome
I've only ever seen 1 original 61 for sale, in very poor condition, and it went for $900
I bought a re-print 61 and had Graham Arthur and John Kennedy sign it

Good stuff. My old man got it after the game (next day?) and gave it to me a couple of years back. He has them all up to 86 I think? Should ask him if he wants to give me 71, 76, 78 and 83.

Good stuff. My old man got it after the game (next day?) and gave it to me a couple of years back. He has them all up to 86 I think? Should ask him if he wants to give me 71, 76, 78 and 83.
I've got em all framed in my "man cave"
61 as I said
71 also a re-print (looking for original)
76 to this year original

Anyone else got these Rogers' ones from 89 and 91?

The 89 one used to be on the inside of my bedroom cupboard :thumbsu:, I still have it somewhere... but currently the only football related posted I have hanging up there is Jason Dunstalls goal kicking tips from a Footy Star magazine from the early 90's.

I strolled past an AFL store today, they had a lot of the merch (the beer glass, wine glass, shirts, hats etc etc). Rebel Sport has the back to back shirts, going to relax my stance and buy one (i went overboard last year AND I don't even wear them).

DVD and stubby holder. It's now the traditional purchase.

Both just keep on giving
For me it's always the stubby holder and mug. Might have to do the B2B t-shirt as well this time.

In '08 they released an additional mug with the Weg poster art on it. Bloody well dropped it a few months ago! :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will by the Victory pack DVD and probably the magazine thingy and that's about it as I'm not into collecting stuff. I have a couple of Weg posters, they used to be on the wall when I was a kid but are rolled up in a cupboard somewhere now.

2014 GF DVD quality is abysmal. Absolutely shocking.
Totally agreed!!

Isn`t it surely about time, and age for HD on BluRay for collector editions...come on 7 get serious.....and get rid of Bwuce, he is totally cringeworthy and ten years overdue retirement.

At least you can edit the very sanitary and mundane Seven commentary for the SEN crew [apart from Goddard, he sounds and acvts just like an EFC hater now]

I would love a poster of the sign they have out the front of Waverley.
Anyone got a photo of that?
I have the pleasure of driving past that each and every day on the way to work. It helps to put a smile on my face even when I'm in the worst of moods. Love it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back