When do I stop being angry?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's taken me days to care...

I'm pissed at them. But it took me days

I hate the numbness losing to a s**t side brings me.

It's numbing because I know we can do better.

Cameron Wood Ffs.
Fremantle lost, if Geelong had of lost too I'd probably have been even more angry. +

Really want to see this side finish off the year in strong fashion, going to hurt that loses to very average opposition will potentially cost us a spot in the top 4

The GC game did it for me. Now it's just like ******* Groundhog Day.

Enjoy the wins, shrug your shoulders at the losses and have a beer. I find that is working.
Pretty much this, except I have to go for vodka or scotch, as the beer isn't strong enough to make me feel better.

When I was younger, I used to kick the footy around pretending I was busting off the half back flank for the North Melbourne Football Club. I would have done anything to be on that field and yet the ones who are there seem like they couldn't care less. It's not so much that we lost to Carlton, it's that we lost to them in such a s**t, peahearted effort.

Sorry King Corey...still so pissed off from the weekend I am in angry mode on the defensive about everything.. didn't pick up the sentiment before I flew into overdrive. ..I'm glad someone else did the research on our performance before a bye also on another thread. ..cause I was gonna go ballistic on that issue too.

I wasn't angry at this game. I think to be angry there has to be some amount of surprise to what happened. Thinking about times I have been genuinely angry at anything, in all of them the anger came from being shocked that the event actually happened. I wasn't surprised about losing in the manner we did to Carlton. I didn't think we'd let that happen so I am disappointed, very disappointed, but nothing North has done all year had me shocked at what happened. I think the last time I was angry at North was the Adelaide game last year. The predictability of North squandering a game no one predicted them to lose left me numb. Rather than being angry this is more like me from rather early on last Friday night.......

http://www.troll.me/images/facepalm-picard/not-this-s**t-again.jpg

Im fair dinkum fed up of seeing that shot of them all walking off the ground with their hands on their hips and blank expressions on their faces.
Petrie always seems to stand out in every shot (not picking on him, he just really seems to stand out physically).

They are all looking at each other shellshocked like "wha…how…when did…oh well…"

Every second ******* week.

Just seem to get over it as soon as they're in the rooms nestled up to Scott's bosom protected from the outside world. Then it happens next fortnight. Nothing learnt. Nothing gained.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone looked at the last q replay?

I forced myself tonight and its ******* disgraceful.

It was bad enough being there.

The players looked as though they had a room booked at The Men's Gallery and wanted to miss the traffic.

I ain't even mad anymore.

Until this club earns my trust again, I shall be emotionally distant.

We are soft. I never thought I'd say that about a North Melbourne team.

Wasnt that long ago when you knew what you were going to get each week. A team with a few stars, but mostly s**t trucks all running out and having a fair dinkum dip. You could be proud of them teams though as you knew they had left nothing on the field. This team pisses down your back and tells you its raining.

take a chill pill We are now hitting the silly season
Sts beat Freo Port Cats barely win
we aren't that good Blues aren't that bad
how much footy do u have to watch before u figure that out
Sometimes we play good sometimes we don't
Its just a few blokes kicking a footy around when all is said and done

The most telling few minutes was the last few minutes when they massively upped the tempo, realising how much they had just ****** up.
The crucial period in the game was the end of the 3rd quarter and 25 minutes into the 4th quarter, in which time Carlton kicked approximately 5 goals and NM kicked only a few points.

Remember that great mark Lindsay took toward the end of the third Q? Well I watched the 12 minutes preceding that last night, and f me it looked like preseason. s**t decisions everywhere, a step or two or three behind the opponent every time; and the few good things were ruined by *in U/13 level skill errors. Hawk players must have been thinking "suddenly our loss to NM has me calling Lifeline".
Just horrible!

take a chill pill We are now hitting the silly season
Sts beat Freo Port Cats barely win
we aren't that good Blues aren't that bad
how much footy do u have to watch before u figure that out
Sometimes we play good sometimes we don't
Its just a few blokes kicking a footy around when all is said and done

Yeah nah.

I'll pass on the chill pill.

It's not that we haven't improved, it's that we failed to take what was right in front of our faces.

we've lost games we should have won. I can't be content with that.

It's like we said this year we make finals, now that it looks like we will we don't give a toss.

The mental fragility of this group is staggering.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back