Which current/past WWE wrestlers are all natural (i.e. had never taken roids)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Off the top of my head..
Chavo Guerrero
Bubba Ray Dudley
Tajiri
Hurricane
Rosey
Orlando Jordan

They could all easily be on steroids, I'm not saying they all are but it would be pretty hard to know which have 'never' taken them.

Especially any wrestler that was around in the early 90s and 80s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Black JuJu said:
They could all easily be on steroids, I'm not saying they all are but it would be pretty hard to know which have 'never' taken them.

Especially any wrestler that was around in the early 90s and 80s.

Those blokes (who were on the 'roids' back then) are easy to spot, most of em are either crippled or dead now! :(

Fwiw, a couple of blokes that were built the proverbial B/Shouse but never looked bulging beyond belief, Steamboat and Santana. Both cut to the max but not like a Muraco or Warrior were you wondered just how the body could take that sort of abuse.

Well obviously a lot of stuff is based upon heresay and whatnot, really it is hard to say, with a few notable Wrestlers where it is common knowledge, many have not promoted but said they have used Steroids such as Triple H, Lex Luger etc. Some where it appears painfully obvious do not and deny allegations such as Scott Steiner.

Obviously there are Wrestlers still today that take steroids. I remember back when WCW was in operation and that Oregon was the only state that tested for Steroids, im not sure what the situation is today whether more Athletic Commissions test.

Is it a coincidence that both the then WWF and WCW did not stage events there......... :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back