Opinion Who do you realistically want in the 2022 AFL Draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Might spend the next few days death-riding the 1% chance that Mackenzie slips to the Bulldogs pick.

Tsatas over Phillipou. Wardlaw is the (likely unrealistic) dream.

Szybkowski at 22 if we get through without a Davey bid before it. The meat and potatoes, hard working, disciplined inside mid that we never draft but always need a couple of.

This is my Top 6 that's in our draft range, in order of want (a bees dick between Mackenzie and Clark):

1. Cam Mackenzie
2. Jhye Clark
3. Bailey Humphrey
4. Jedd Busslinger
5. Elijah Tsatas
6. Reuben Ginbey

Won't complain if we land any of those :)

Watched Philipous interview on ch9 man the confidence of this kid gee likes to talk him self up a bit.

He's hoping Essendon take him we don't have any players with condfence like him will be a departure from the vanilla safe types we always pick

I'm on board.
Honestly I'm not sure why recruiters look at this sort of stuff as a bad thing. All of the best athletes in the world have had some sort of arrogance tied to them, even if it seems batshit insane at the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly I'm not sure why recruiters look at this sort of stuff as a bad thing. All of the best athletes in the world have had some sort of arrogance tied to them, even if it seems batshit insane at the time.

It isn't an Australian thing. In America it would be normal and expected but we look at someone that confident/arrogant with suspicion, or at the very least it makes us as a society not particularly like them. It is why our athletes tend to be more humble, at least in team sports.

Tsatas over Phillipou. Wardlaw is the (likely unrealistic) dream.

Szybkowski at 22 if we get through without a Davey bid before it. The meat and potatoes, hard working, disciplined inside mid that we never draft but always need a couple of.
Fox mock draft has given me kid on christmas eve vibes with 22.
Hadnt considered the chance hewett could slip that far

Tsatas/phillipou
Hewett
Davey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back