Opinion Who DON'T you want your team to draft? 2022 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

He shows a bit down back I’m happy to take the ping and I am confident he will be better than frampton.
I don’t want srzybowski not suited to the game as it stands
I doubt it.

Philipou - gives me Kyle Langford vibes .

Tstatas - gives me Aaron Fiora vibes.

Philipou - gives me Kyle Langford vibes .

Tstatas - gives me Aaron Fiora vibes.
Vibes Vibing GIF by Married At First Sight

Bailey Humphrey.

And for the life of me, I can’t really tell you why. His kicking skills, perhaps, maybe I would be wanting to see better finishing skills for someone as well known for his forward craft.

Settled on any of the 6-7 that will be available at WC’s pick, not Humphrey.

Edit: just read the article on him wanting to use his platform to raise awareness for mental health. Seems to be a really stand up guy. Wish him well in those endeavours.

Last edited:
Ed Allan at #8 or #12. Rather we take two midfielders with less risk at these two spots. OK to take a punt on him at #20 or #26 though.

Darcy Jones. I just don't think he has a position in the modern game as he's too small to be a full-time midfielder and he's not a full-time forward.

Isaac Keeler. Don't rate him at any of our picks. If we are to take a ruck would prefer taking Barnett or try a rookie project player.

Marcus Ashcroft don't want Vossy playing favourites. :cool:

Last edited:
Not that we can, but I’m actually not huge on Ashcroft.

I’d take all of Wardlaw, Sheezel, Cadman, Phillipou and Clark ahead of him. I rank him along with Humphries and ahead of Tsatas.

I see a bit of a more contested Andrew Gaff, which is by no means a bad player given Gaff’s career.

I think either Wardlaw or Phillipou end up the best player from this draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheezal. Will not hit the heights of a top 10 pick. Lacks that bit of pace for AFL and doesn’t like it too hard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back