List Mgmt. Who needs a big year to escape the axe?

Who needs a big year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

But, Hurting our Chances of Winning is a Good Idea?
One player does not make a team, especially if that player keeps making the same mistake.
Just my opinion and as I said, have no problem if he proves me wrong, just saying he needs a big year, that's all.

However Fas and Patty K entered the system with a rating much closer to each other's. Would also contest that Fas played in a team that made it easy for him. One thing that is difficult for a first year player to do is the break into a reigning premier team that is dominating the next year. Fas did that and immediately solidified to become a near automatic selection immediately. He has remained an automatic selection when fit ever since. Only very talented players can pull something like that off.

I think Fasolo can be best 22 on the form he showed in 2012, but I doubt he will pass that form.. I think Karnezis will play at a higher level than that in 2015 and would have this year if he wasn't cut down by injury
Would love to be proven wrong so future person please don't be afraid to bump this up if Fasolo ever has a season where he plays 20+ games and averages more than 16possesions and 1 goal a game
2012 was 24 games, 15.5 disposals and 1.2 goals so he has been there already more or less. Last season he wasn't injured. So if he is injury free in 2015 I reckon we might be bumping then

Close to a bump. 17 games, 13.9 possessions, 1.6 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Reid. Finshed.
Can't have him interrupting the team. Getting injured every time he's ready to come back. We should've traded him while he had value. Not worth $0 Over the past two years.

Yeah you probably went a bit hard there TG. Would you keep him on the list now or do you stand by your call?

Back