Vic Who should replace Daniel Andrews as Victorian Labor leader?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Pretty much everyone agrees he should go - as a result of the hotel quarantine shambles that resulted in 800 deaths, and the subsequent cover up.

The question is - who should replace him? Will it be one of Andrew's current senior cabinet, like Neville or Pakula, who may be tainted by the findings of the Coate inquiry. Or will it be a more cleanskin, such as Merlino or Pallas, who can put the health disasters aside and pretend they never happened?

Ned_Flanders is rusted on ALP and said he will go.

I actually left the party once - as i have mentioned previously

if you're gunna speak s**t about me, make it factual please

I actually left the party once - as i have mentioned previously

if you're gunna speak sh*t about me, make it factual please

You left it once? Wimbledon clap for you.

Anyhoo, back on track.

again, for the 875324875328th time, I expect Andrews to resign, Pallas and Neville to be backbenched or demoted

Ive lost count how many times Ive said i expect andrews to be the final scalp in this saga

ive already posted more times than i can remember that i think andrews should and will be the last to leave

You left it once? Wimbledon clap for you.

Anyhoo, back on track.

and your point is? i am one person, and I havent hidden my beliefs or allegiances around here unlike some

if you have an issue with me personally, out with it

I have no issue with you. Father Jack is implying Andrews won't be stepping down because of his popularity rating.

come on, something ive done has obviously triggered you for you to single me out

so please, what is your issue with me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much everyone agrees he should go - as a result of the hotel quarantine shambles that resulted in 800 deaths, and the subsequent cover up.
Where does this come from? You can’t just make things up and pretend it’s fact

I have no issue with you. Father Jack is implying Andrews won't be stepping down because of his popularity rating.
I'm implying that most people think he's doing a good job and thus don't want him to step down, and therefore your premise as laid out in the OP is faulty.

Last edited:
In retrospect, Jenny Mikakos should’ve announced a leadership challenge against Daniel Andrews the day after Andrews threw her under the bus while giving evidence at the Coates hotel quarantine inquiry.

In retrospect, Jenny Mikakos should’ve announced a leadership challenge against Daniel Andrews the day after Andrews threw her under the bus while giving evidence at the Coates hotel quarantine inquiry.

with support from who? the only person backing her is the guy who got booted from the party for branch stacking

If one Labor member reckons Dan Andrews should go that is pretty good evidence everyone does

Is that a joke? Nobody knifes from the inside like the ALP. There wouldn't be a point in history where a good 20% of the ALP wanted a Labor premier replaced.

If there's a sniff of blood, a faction will get the knife into Andrews before the electorate will have the chance.

There are two times the knife might come from inside. When you're well ahead on polls and plotters think a knifing can't hurt enough to lose power and when you're behind in the polls.

When you're only just ahead, that's when you're safe from internal attack.

The fact that an opposing faction was exposed for branch-stacking has given Andrews a bit of breathing space, but there's never a lot of breathing space in the factional ALP.

You made me the topic.

So, what's the issue you have with me?
I think he is only referencing you as an example of a labor supporter who has expressed the view that Andrews should step down (which I agree with) in order to make a point to the other poster that the current high popularity rating should not be a guide as to whether DA goes or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back