Certified Legendary Thread Willo's Friday Inquisitions - Seasons 1 & 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for having me Parky!
Parky has been replaced for the time being

I am open to suggestions for my interviewing Avatar.... or even if I should just stick with Parky

Catempire has been posting on this board nearly as long as me . POTY this year but has been quality poster for a lot longer than that. One of the best to have a debate with cause his knowledge can challenge and make one question your own opinions.
Kind words TC. Appreciate that.

The only thing that might spice it up a bit is to ask them their favourite sexual fantasy - not because I could give a rats, but it might be something we hadn't thought of. ;)
That's fine as long as it involves a Geelong player.

You know, gotta keep it topical and all.

Parky has been replaced for the time being

I am open to suggestions for my interviewing Avatar.... or even if I should just stick with Parky
The interviews are exceptional- great getting an insight into these people. CE is a class act too.
Avatar?- what about Ricky Gervais. Hard to imagine RG ever doing a straight-faced interview- something about that contrast appeals.

The interviews are exceptional- great getting an insight into these people. CE is a class act too.
Avatar?- what about Ricky Gervais. Hard to imagine RG ever doing a straight-faced interview- something about that contrast appeals.
I've taken on Catatonic Shock 's advice and reverted back to Parky for the remainder of the series.... maybe for series 2 I'll shake it up a bit

I've taken on Catatonic Shock 's advice and reverted back to Parky for the remainder of the series.... maybe for series 2 I'll shake it up a bit
No worries old fella- I can't get away with that too often on this board.

It's gotta be Colbert. Best newsman hands down.
stephen-colbert-excited-gif-3.gif

catempire i had to stop reading during the first question where you wrote
What do you mean productively? Footy is the only productive thing in this life imo.
Touché!

Very good, congrats to both of you.
I have to say I had my doubts about this idea Willo_ , I mean, who wants to read about the favourite food of some would-be celebrity, etc, but I was wrong, and they've all been interesting.
The only thing that might spice it up a bit is to ask them their favourite sexual fantasy - not because I could give a rats, but it might be something we hadn't thought of. ;)
I wouldn't go that far... but asking which player(s) they have a man crush on may complement the vast ensemble of questions. Should another female be placed under the spotlight though, well... all bets are off!:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been a bit all over the place with this sorry all. Today being Friday means that it should be Inquisition day... but to give the POTY the respect they deserve I will hold off until next Friday for the next one.

Just a reminder for those that may have missed them the interviews can be found
Here for Partridge
and Here for catempire

Remove this Banner Ad

Back