WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else have the same opinion

I agree, he is a cat, hiding behind the computer the weak ..., it not bomber i can assure u that but i wonder which cat it is.

weapons no supers training at coburg 28 last night so id be more worried about get the those old blokes on the track at deer park might be good getting new club rooms up and new people around the club but they wont last long with 10 on the track bet u probably had more wtaching and drinking and eating meat pies

does anyome know anything about that mick munn from heights. is he any good

I think his name is Rick Munn. Lean, 6 foot, back flanker. Has decent skills (takes the kick outs for Heights) and had a pretty solid year I think. Played pretty well in the finals. Dean Derich smacked him one at Yarraville.:)

Maybe someone from Heights can tell you more.

hahahahahaha gold..........

d/p had 10 at training monday night.......maybe we need a crisis meeting.....lol
wouldnt b laughin weapons wont b long b4 u do have that crisis meeting, will b very interesting 2 c how parks keep all their players from last yr as those that were goin with x coach not going due 2 travel, heard offered bout $350-$400 p/game, dipietro,blyth,rizzo & bughair players offered.If they were offered this what will they want 2 stay & with all x Albion players coming (apparen tly) just how much r parks prepared 2 buy a flag:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

wouldnt b laughin weapons wont b long b4 u do have that crisis meeting, will b very interesting 2 c how parks keep all their players from last yr as those that were goin with x coach not going due 2 travel, heard offered bout $350-$400 p/game, dipietro,blyth,rizzo & bughair players offered.If they were offered this what will they want 2 stay & with all x Albion players coming (apparen tly) just how much r parks prepared 2 buy a flag:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Where has the x coach gone?

devil1Re: WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridders

I think his name is Rick Munn. Lean, 6 foot, back flanker. Has decent skills (takes the kick outs for Heights) and had a pretty solid year I think. Played pretty well in the finals. Dean Derich smacked him one at Yarraville.:)

yes he has a hot sister

D'lova, you were quoted on the Geelong District site not long ago.
Are you sure you are not one of the 4 you have mentioned? It seems alot of money ($1600) per game on players who have always seemed to play a Div 2 standard of footy, and have won nothing. (I'm only dating back to their/your Taylor's Lakes days).

D'lova, you were quoted on the Geelong District site not long ago.
Are you sure you are not one of the 4 you have mentioned? It seems alot of money ($1600) per game on players who have always seemed to play a Div 2 standard of footy, and have won nothing. (I'm only dating back to their/your Taylor's Lakes days).

Fair call too. Blyth is a terrific player. Di P & Rizzo are very good players but not match winners if marked tight. They are not superstars at this level. Which is not a criticism as there is probably only 6-8 in the league who are.

the clarke twins. there not twins. brothers. dont think they would be on this coz there in the edfl and probly wouldnt go on a computer to talk footy either..actually i am darren skip...one of the boys mates..dont think they would be happy with people saying there them on this. i play for hadfield and have no hesitation on saying who iam unlike whoever is mentioning other names

the clarke twins. there not twins. brothers. dont think they would be on this coz there in the edfl and probly wouldnt go on a computer to talk footy either..actually i am darren skip...one of the boys mates..dont think they would be happy with people saying there them on this. i play for hadfield and have no hesitation on saying who iam unlike whoever is mentioning other names
i used to play at haddy...whats news down there these days?? any new players or ex players coming back??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

weapons no supers training at coburg 28 last night so id be more worried about get the those old blokes on the track at deer park might be good getting new club rooms up and new people around the club but they wont last long with 10 on the track bet u probably had more wtaching and drinking and eating meat pies

no pies foe me on a diet.........dont mind the old froffy though.........all old blokes at d/p have moved to the essendon supers.......gee they might be training with you guys...........hahaha.......i was being sarcastic with how many we have had........any way new faces and some old looking good.........

who ever you are no probs........we will be always be in front of the dragons.........what was your last senior.....yer thats right...........:confused:

devil1Re: WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridders

yes he has a hot sister

dont tell me old rick is on the move again:rolleyes::rolleyes:

hoppers 2004, central altona 2005, anakie 2006, sunny heights 2007. he starting to have more clubs than l have in my golf bag!!!!!:D:D:D

Wouldnt suprise me if he left heights, but he has mates from hoppers at heights, Truth hurts is he still playing at heights or not. How much is he on$$$$$$$$?

Wouldnt suprise me if he left heights, but he has mates from hoppers at heights, Truth hurts is he still playing at heights or not. How much is he on$$$$$$$$?

nothing wrong with scrabble boys but i heard westo plays professionally friday and saturday nights and that he is trying to recruit a few more boys.

Munn will not be leaving heights can also confirm that you can add another ex hoppers player to the list and is a former under 18's BandF winner.

bob u seem to know a little about these scrabble nights!!!! have u been to a couple recently have u? maybe 1 on saturday the 24th november???

care to share the happenings of these nights and can u confirm that rick munn has been a regular over there since coming back from QLD

Can anyone tell me if Brunswick Power are still up and going as i have heard that Fitzroy Stars are reforming and it might hurt Brunswick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back