WRFL Division 2 - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are coming signed messinger from hoppers match committee got a big goal kicker on the go been around can play
Ok onto next week and away from the falcon ferals, we've got Micks Bars mob, what's the turnaround?? I thought this would be a walkover for my boys but maybe a contest now

Ok onto next week and away from the falcon ferals, we've got Micks Bars mob, what's the turnaround?? I thought this would be a walkover for my boys but maybe a contest now
Are dads army fronting up again or are you giving some lads ago this week. You could almost field a superules side, heading down the same road as Parkside! Watching your game last week it was the young brigade that kept you in the game not grandpa and grandma at ff & fp.

How will promotion/relegation work for next season across all 3 division? Apparently Port Melbourne are leaving the league at seasons end, which will leave 8 teams in div 1. If they don't leave one team will need to go up to create a 10 team division or one get relegated with two going up.

Hahha he does not speak truth this is the only thing he has right, he has spoke dribble on numerous occasions
Eg wiggins signed
Eg sheriff burning up the track nek minnut 4 goals n it's round 5

Sorry bush man I forgot everyone speaks the truth on this site,no dribble mate sheriff is burning up the track just not getting results on game day yet

Told you blokes two weeks ago the old slab in the middle a few home truths and bobs your uncle look out Yarra spinning class tonight in altitude room at local gym I'm still coming down from a high watch our last q results flying

Told you blokes two weeks ago the old slab in the middle a few home truths and bobs your uncle look out Yarra spinning class tonight in altitude room at local gym I'm still coming down from a high watch our last q results flying
Funny talking to the Caroline Springs heirachy last weekend they wouldn't have a clue on who micks bar is but there is a LARGE reward to anyone who knows who he is........LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back