WRFL Division 2 - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't glenorden make the finals the year after they won the flag? Don't think they stuffed up there club.

Parkside are ganna win the flag this year. #b2b

If you know anything about the club yeah they did stuff the club, I'm all for players who retire when winning a flag but after doing so and leaving to chase cash especially at a rival club is pathetic

If you know anything about the club yeah they did stuff the club, I'm all for players who retire when winning a flag but after doing so and leaving to chase cash especially at a rival club is pathetic
I don't no much about them at all. I'm just quoting what you said back how glenorden where stuffed as a club? I can't agree with you on that. They played finals the following year when money lakes didn't.

I don't no much about them at all. I'm just quoting what you said back how glenorden where stuffed as a club? I can't agree with you on that. They played finals the following year when money lakes didn't.

Compared to how good they were when they won a flag compared to what the team was like last year and even this year is just proof how much the one year of success will hurt the club in the short term.
It has nothing to do with ML how good or bad GO were last season

I think if west win it or even not a lot will walk because a lot of the blokes won't follow them up to divi 1 an if thay lose it west won't want to pump money into these guyz that can not get the job done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And cost teams games don't you calder_daddy
Two yellows in a day
Flog

Mate if you knew me one bit it annoyed me last season, I don't care anymore.
But thanks for signing up to big footy just to be a keyboard warrior.
If you do play for GO come say hi out on the ground.

Imagine having a shot after the siren and missing, letting down all the team mates.
Don't forget your club full of thieves who stole cancer money.

Classy folk down there :)

Mate if you knew me one bit it annoyed me last season, I don't care anymore.
But thanks for signing up to big footy just to be a keyboard warrior.
If you do play for GO come say hi out on the ground.

Imagine having a shot after the siren and missing, letting down all the team mates.
Don't forget your club full of thieves who stole cancer money.

Classy folk down there :)
I will next time ;)

Haha getting abit personal I like it
Anyone's thoughts on joshy McDonald coming back thru the twos tommrow stuey making a big call there I think

Anyone's thoughts on joshy McDonald coming back thru the twos tommrow stuey making a big call there I think

Shocking decision, the kid did the wrong thing and got punished.
They lack outside mids and he's one of the best in the comp

Last edited:

It might be to set some ground rules for the team. Making a statement to improve club culture.
Long term it's a positive, and if McDonald has character he will accept it and play well.

Well done to the club I say!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back