WRFL Division 2 - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They list now is a lot better than the list smackers had. No doubt.
It's miles better and Paul is not improving at a pace which will get the club in to div 1 in the next few years,if anything they will be fighting relegation in a year or so.. he needed to recruit a couple of big names not sheriff!!!!!!!

What a result by Yarraville!

Anyone at the game care to tell us if West are the real deal or if their egos are going to hurt them
West had a lot of quality out in not sure on exact numbers but I know Kenna was 1 of them

Great footballer and was great at Rockbank but I think your figures may be inaccurate, I'm sure he played more games than that! Don't think he would be runner up in the league medal playing half the games!

Probably more than a few holes in this story

Mick u should stop posting on behalf of the club because you sound like a tool always talking them up n crap..
I'm pretty sure Growie will be more worried about just getting the win first off all

No tool mate, the old slab in middle couple truths spelt out = a win go back on divi 3 thread and worry about toothless sharks

My tipping went to the schiauzenhausen this weekend... Yarraville surprising with a 10 goal win over West and an undermanned Nth Footscray getting the chocolates against Wyndhamvale By 4 Goals. Caroline Springs finally got on the winners list with a 9 goal win over Sunny heights and Manor Lakes just getting home against Glenorden by 4 points.

No tool mate, the old slab in middle couple truths spelt out = a win go back on divi 3 thread and worry about toothless sharks
Couple truths yea turn it up mate use got a bunch of front runners playing for ya, we might be toothless but I'd be worrying about ur own backyard cos at this rate I'll see you in div 3 in 2 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was probably a good wake up call, haven't played four quarters of footy yet. Playing well in patches each game, I'm guessing it will be a flogging at training tomorrow night..

I guess they will be running laps of the grounds, not bad to be punished and only have to do 200's instead of 400's

Wonder if anyone will stick around if west win the grand final. Or will it be parkside all over?

Everything happens in threes
First Glen Orden boys won and flag then stuffed the club
Parkside the same but even worse
And I expect the boys from Wests to do the same if the money dries up.
At least down at Money Lakes we can keep a core of players together, don't see any running off to chase cash

Didn't glenorden make the finals the year after they won the flag? Don't think they stuffed up there club.

Parkside are ganna win the flag this year. #b2b

Didn't glenorden make the finals the year after they won the flag? Don't think they stuffed up there club.

Parkside are ganna win the flag this year. #b2b

how embrassing for parkside if that happens this year, will it be a West Footscary back to back flags in 2016 or a 3 peat of premerships for Parkside in 2016 division 2 :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back