WRFL Division 2 - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have met you a few times through mutual friends, you seem like a decent bloke although you pulled the wrong rein when thinking you could change the culture of a club so deeply ingrained in mediocrity and ran by people with no vision or ambition.
You don't deserve the attacks those bloke let fly with.
Hahaha Justin just blew his load

Haha Ritchie and kenna both have the same hair dresser and go to the same beach obviously, unfortunately they are old news. You know I'm well aware of who you are. Shocked? Yes very, disappointed? I actually am, I expected it to be numerous others. A slight let down. Amused? Only by the fact you looked silly yesterday. And I'm not remotely offended as you haven't told me anything I don't already know, and you're no threat to me in the slightest. Lol however, very well played. And the answer was right under our noses all along. After a royal commission, it wasn't rocket science. I would never have made a good cop that's for sure.
Anyway, I know there's an abundance of blokes waiting for me to give you up. It's only a matter of who does first. Haha and bigfooty will be back to boring banter again. :D

I'm shocked I don't even know the bloke nor does he know me, sad thing is we actually got a few mutual friends

I'm shocked I don't even know the bloke nor does he know me, sad thing is we actually got a few mutual friends

I'm the same mate, I was like WHO? Apparently played against him but I really didn't recognise the face.

Anyway it's dinner time for me, mrs made some pork, going to rip into it.

Last edited:
Wow just heard who the mysterious falcon is and it all makes sense now.

Actually told me he was someone else and threw that bloke under the bus so how many levels of coward is this bloke.

Oh well the clock is ticking now let's see who is first to clip his wings coz the line is long.

Wow just heard who the mysterious falcon is and it all makes sense now.

Actually told me he was someone else and threw that bloke under the bus so how many levels of coward is this bloke.

Oh well the clock is ticking now let's see who is first to clip his wings coz the line is long.
Dangle the bait an say his name will be a lot funnyier

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha i know for a fact he's watching... There's been plenty innocent blokes Been thrown under the bus. And plenty of hits below the belt. (No pun intended) The votes are in, the evidence has been collected, the homework is complete. I've done that much typing, my fat fingers have shrunk and I feel like I've just don't my first and only pre season. I can assure you, there's a lot of unimpressed lads out there right now. And I was never even in the firing line, and now knowing you falcon, why would I have been? For someone renowned to be a ripper bloke, there's not to much ripper about your handy work of late. You underestimated me, unlike my footy ability, I've produced the goods. ;)

Haha i know for a fact he's watching... There's been plenty innocent blokes Been thrown under the bus. And plenty of hits below the belt. (No pun intended) The votes are in, the evidence has been collected, the homework is complete. I've done that much typing, my fat fingers have shrunk and I feel like I've just don't my first and only pre season. I can assure you, there's a lot of unimpressed lads out there right now. And I was never even in the firing line, and now knowing you falcon, why would I have been? For someone renowned to be a ripper bloke, there's not to much ripper about your handy work of late. You underestimated me, unlike my footy ability, I've produced the goods. ;)

Great work TTT

COP that falcon hahahaha

I've never seen, heard or could even recognise the bloke. From the few people I've spoken to they said he was not a bad guy, I'm fairly certain you have a beer with anyone from here and they'd be good blokes though.

Scrolling through his history of posts and there's no holding back with the ruthlessness that he has attacked blokes, really disappointing someone in the footy community goes down that path.

Shower heads gone and toilet is blocked up.. Anyone know a good maintenance guy? Surely some good contacts here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back