WRFL Division 2 - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote getters is he from braybrook? Why I'm asking times running out to string falcon from stand on Sunday
Your guess is as good as mine? I Thought I knew it was, but who knows... He might be the bloke who wears his yarraville tracksuit to games!!!

Tarneit Football Club - Expressions of interest are being sought for both Senior and Reserves coaching positions.

Falcon- Are you going to apply?

I'm keen to jump on board and be your senior assistant. Let's get Mad Monday to do the reserves..
:eek::eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grand Final tips:
Seniors: Wyndhamvale over West by 25
Reserves: West over Yarra/Sedd by 35
Anderson1948!!!
Just had a beer at the Nina with Cloughy and discussing mad monday.
North Footscray 15 blokes, no sign of senior co-coaches??? Happy to take pay checks but not create some team spirit.
No wonder you are also rans as usual

Anderson1948!!!
North Footscray 15 blokes, no sign of senior co-coaches??? Happy to take pay checks but not create some team spirit.

I take it you didn't get a game for Wyndhamvale if your on the piss ? Or west 1st or 2nds ?

Well thank god that's over,celebrated Growys departure took down Raakys banner and drank to cows come home liver still working moving forward with Dougy Thomas Brent Thomas Dean Commonsole and Mc Ferran to coach

Well thank god that's over,celebrated Growys departure took down Raakys banner and drank to cows come home liver still working moving forward with Dougy Thomas Brent Thomas Dean Commonsole and Mc Ferran to coach
I thought I read all applications to be kept confidential???
Obviously Raaky can't keep his mouth shut.
Doug Thomas has the job with his ties to Sutton and in turn Raak.
Others unfortunately wasting there time.
Club will never progress with Raak the egomaniac running the joint

Anderson1948!!!
coaches were there falcon......heard you walked in and ran out fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back