WWE Elimination Chamber Perth [Saturday Feb 24 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE will have a press confrence after the event right?
Highly doubt it, more likely straight to the airport for a flight out on the Atlas 747 (in time for RAW).

Also, all this speculation bs excitement for surprise wrestlers/cameos - my guess is that there won't be a single one, as they simply aren't in Australia (ie they brought the standard skeleton crew when travelling to Aus).
Only possible exception is Taker since he's here (please god no)

I'll eat my hat if one current wrestler appears that hasn't been sighted in Aus already (I don't think Styles is here)

Highly doubt it, more likely straight to the airport for a flight out on the Atlas 747 (in time for RAW).

Also, all this speculation bs excitement for surprise wrestlers/cameos - my guess is that there won't be a single one, as they simply aren't in Australia (ie they brought the standard skeleton crew when travelling to Aus).

I'll eat my hat if one current wrestler appears that hasn't been sighted in Aus already (I don't think Styles is here)

I think Styles is here. Pretty sure I saw him in airport photos the other day.

Styles is here, he's denied fans photos because people aren't supposed to know he's here.

You also have to remember private charters are a thing, if they want to surprise people they'll arrive sometime this afternoon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It rained here last month, fwiw.

Heading in shortly for eats with my boys and some mates, then over to the stadium. Gonna be an experience, I've never been to a WWF/E event in my life... started watching in the mid 80s... special day for me and many others!

Went to the superstore this morning and was disappointed, just wanted a Punk shirt but majority of shirts were Chamber ones. Hoping there’s some at the stadium.
You'd better get down there quickly, those stalls and merch stands are selling out quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back