WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shame Kross is going to eat the L.
It is, he's too good to just be brought back to job.

I'm in that Boozer guy's Discord server who's the guy that leaks all of the WWE plans and he and the other insiders are ADAMANT that Kross will be getting his push soon.

It's just hard waiting so long.

It is, he's too good to just be brought back to job.

I'm in that Boozer guy's Discord server who's the guy that leaks all of the WWE plans and he and the other insiders are ADAMANT that Kross will be getting his push soon.

It's just hard waiting so long.
I'll believe when I see it.

So a bit like the EVP’s kicking in his locker room door 12 months earlier and causing brawl out, after Punk acted like a petulant child in the post scrum interview? Just curious if you condone their actions? Or as you so eloquently phrase it “Should they have been above petty retaliation?”

as EVP’s their positions are a lot higher than a self proclaimed locker room leader.

Sorry, missed the bit where I mentioned “EVPs”.

It’s an odd match up of two heels going at it in the tournament.Probably lead to a double count out or DQ?

Lashley needs MVP back big time this stuff with the profits is a miss for mine so far.

It’s an odd match up of two heels going at it in the tournament.Probably lead to a double count out or DQ?

Lashley needs MVP back big time this stuff with the profits is a miss for mine so far.
Lashley is barely a heel at this point, all he does is tell the Stree Profits to stop losing. He still gets huge reactions and the crowd loves him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s the point of Roman anymore? It’s a disgrace they’ve just left the title on him and then barely appears.

Turns up to Smackdown once every fortnight and is scheduled to appear just 3 times over December & January. He’s completely a part time wrestler these days but is still treated as the major star of the company. He’s not going to wrestle a single match between the Saudi show and the Rumble which is nearly 3 months.

What’s the point of Roman anymore? It’s a disgrace they’ve just left the title on him and then barely appears.

Turns up to Smackdown once every fortnight and is scheduled to appear just 3 times over December & January. He’s completely a part time wrestler these days but is still treated as the major star of the company. He’s not going to wrestle a single match between the Saudi show and the Rumble which is nearly 3 months.

Doesn’t look like he’s gunna be at chamber either

Same thing happened with Brock.

If you become a part time wrestler then you need to drop the belt. It's not fair to the rest of the locker room who bust thier arse every day for that title shot.

Yeah they left that to the day though to start hedging. They take a lot of shine away from very few decent wrestling journalists out there. They want to be part of the story.

Will leave it there though as they aren't worth discussing beyond that.

For sure. Funny reading this too haha

406484715_3023330691135249_4794630049202901940_n.jpg

What a stupid finish to whc match though …

Jey has him near fall out of splash … then super kicks him while on his knees which makes Seth get straight up to pedigree then stomp ..

Made 0 sense in what was a great match

Same thing happened with Brock.

If you become a part time wrestler then you need to drop the belt. It's not fair to the rest of the locker room who bust thier arse every day for that title shot.

Don't worry, the rest of the roster can be fed to Seth in pointless Raw title matches so he can take the momentum from every single person in the upper card in record time.

Why build anyone as a legitimate contender when he can just beat everyone clean week after week whilst selling a crippling injury despite having ready made stories that could have given them an out.

His title reign is a cancer. God I can't wait for it to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back