WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see this scenario:

With the rumours about Cody/Seth V Rock/Roman in a tag match night 1, I would love that match to be for a stipulation for Cody V Roman on Night 2.

Say Cody wins, he chooses to face Roman in a cage/cell match to try and stop the outside interference from the bloodline.

If Rock and Reigns win, it becomes a special guest referee match with the Rock as guest ref.

Could we see a scenario where Rollins loses his title on night 1. And then turns heel on Cody on night 2, costing him the title?

There is no rumours. All this is, is fantasy booking.
Well for what it is worth Rock was on an interview and said he is training for his return to the ring at WM so that either means tag match or its going to end up a triple threat?

It's a shame those two matches are taking place on Raw. Understand Gunther's VISA issues but if you took Drew out of the EC and added those two matches to the card, it would start to look very nice.
What match is Cody going to be in at ec? And don't tell me it's a segment with Waller leading to a 3 minute squash

I just wanna see a scenario where Cody doesn't walk out with the title again lol

Whether you like Cody or not, rocks in your head if you think the same part time talent walking out of a Mania via hijinks is smart creatively or business wise.

Whether you like Cody or not, rocks in your head if you think the same part time talent walking out of a Mania via hijinks is smart creatively or business wise.
HAHAHAHA i see what u did there :rolleyes:

I think its great cause I just don't rate Cody being the one to dethrone Reigns

Too much disrespect in here for Dunne and Bate.

Both men gave Gunther some of his greatest ever matches in NXT UK.

I don't expect everybody to be across it, but they are incredibly talented and legitimate professional wrestlers and Triple H adores them.

Bate once had a showcase match against Jordan Devlin (JD McDonagh) at NXT Blackpool which ended with Triple H and William Regal giving him a standing ovation from the balcony at the venue.
It's the fact that outside of their in ring work, they don't really offer much of anything, neither are good promos, neither are fantastic character workers. Nobody denies how good they are in the ring, but that's about where it stops.

Too much disrespect in here for Dunne and Bate.

Both men gave Gunther some of his greatest ever matches in NXT UK.

I don't expect everybody to be across it, but they are incredibly talented and legitimate professional wrestlers and Triple H adores them.

Bate once had a showcase match against Jordan Devlin (JD McDonagh) at NXT Blackpool which ended with Triple H and William Regal giving him a standing ovation from the balcony at the venue.
They are like Chad Gable
Good wrestlers but very undersized
If Gable was 6ft3 and 240 pounds
He would be main eventing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talking about Gable, where is Gable Stevens??
Steveson*. He's had a few dark matches and from the clips I've seen he's not going to make it. Just not good at all.

Priest will probably cash in and take the title straight off him.

If he does it to Cody or Drew at mania I recon it will be great.

Ah that's how u spell it lol... I thought he may have been decent, not Kurt Angle level but at least worth something.
Nope. Ordinary in ring and less charismatic than even the less charismatic strugglers like British SS, Kross, AOP and Reed, etc.

Freak amatuer wrestler but that's where it ends with him.

Can’t believe I’m gonna be at a live PLE in 10 days! And the card is looking good, the EC matches in particular. Excited 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back