WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're more optimistic than me. Most of them don't reach 200lb in weight, right?
I haven't seen much of them. But steen is overweight. Once trips and steph take over things will improve imo

Kenta = 179 and Asian
Neville = 194, English and has a strange accent
Zayn = 205 (so I'm wrong there), apparently boring as s**t

This is what I imagine smartarses will think. I pray for them all that they can have success. I like the cuts of their jibs.

Kallisto and the Vaudevillians are great in my opinion as well. High hopes.

If that Ambrose Rollins match was longer, and Kane didn't interfere, then I think it could have been a contender for match of the year. Although I do think it was one of the best matches of the year so far.

What do people think is the MOTY so far? For me, Bryan VS Wyatt at the Royal Rumble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They said on RAW that Cena will comeback next week, so I wonder what is going to happen. I don't think he could believably beat Lesnar the way he is. Perhaps a heel turn? Or he turns his attention away from the title, which doesn't seem like his character. Heyman said he would like Cena a Paul Heyman guy, so perhaps he becomes one? Although I could see him temporarily become one and then betray Heyman and Brock. It is a strange position for Cena to be in. Perhaps a retirement?

They said on RAW that Cena will comeback next week, so I wonder what is going to happen. I don't think he could believably beat Lesnar the way he is. Perhaps a heel turn? Or he turns his attention away from the title, which doesn't seem like his character. Heyman said he would like Cena a Paul Heyman guy, so perhaps he becomes one? Although I could see him temporarily become one and then betray Heyman and Brock. It is a strange position for Cena to be in. Perhaps a retirement?
Wouldn't that be something. $100 says no to that, though. Reckon he'll just brush off the loss and keep going as he has been.

No way would it be a retirement, otherwise Cena would have been dishing out the beating that Lesnar gave him so he could ride off into the sunset as an all time great.

It'll be the same old crap.

"Rabble, rabble, rabble, hustle, rabble, rabble, loyalty, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, respect, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, never give up, rabble, rabble"

Wouldn't that be something. $100 says no to that, though. Reckon he'll just brush off the loss and keep going as he has been.

There has been talk that he may way to get into movies more. I don't know how true that is, but who knows. I don't think he will retire right now, but still.

No way would it be a retirement, otherwise Cena would have been dishing out the beating that Lesnar gave him so he could ride off into the sunset as an all time great.

It'll be the same old crap.

"Rabble, rabble, rabble, hustle, rabble, rabble, loyalty, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, respect, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, never give up, rabble, rabble"

I predict that Cena's retirement will be at Wrestlemania main eventing and he wins.

I think the only way Lesnar loses with his build up now is in a triple threat for fatal 4 way. Having one of the other opponents pin each other. Has him drop the title without losing and still keeping his beast mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back