WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curb Stomp was good, but he needed another 'big time' finisher, one for main event matches.

Could always do his top rope move that he's done once(?) since being on the main roster.

Oh, but that's too indie I guess.

I didn't think the curbstomp looked stupid (Unless it was to Cena). Hit some power move that puts em on their gut and run to the ropes, by the time you get back their on their hands and knees ready to take it.

Could always do his top rope move that he's done once(?) since being on the main roster.

Oh, but that's too indie I guess.
The Phoenix Splash, as it's called..

But nah, that is great move but it's best if they keep it as the finisher he pulls out if all else fails. Like at the Rumble when he had used up everything so he hit it only to have Brock stop the pin from happening, then he tried it on Randy at Mania, but he rolled out of the way. It will be great to eventually see him get a pin with it.

I understand people thinking the set up looked unrealistic, but I think the look of the move outweighs those slight detraction. You could argue the scissor kick makes the opponent look stupid but it's so ingrained as part of Booker T's character so much that the benefits outweigh the negatives.

It's kind of like saying it's dumb that every time Shawn Michaels tunes up the band the opponent doesn't instinctively roll out of the ring when he hears the stomping on the mat.

Also the curb stomp was the one last redeemable quality of Rollins, now I actually have nothing positive I can say about the guy.

Which part was Bo commentating on?

That was actually a pretty good episode of Raw! More of these thanks WWE.

Opening with an Authority promo was something I didn't miss.
Bo was amazing on commentary. Bo push pls.
This whole Rusev and Lana thing could work out amazingly, I thought that was a great segment. Hopefully they do get back together at some point though.
The tag team bit was great, I'd rather Harper and Rowan kill Los Matadores on Smackdown or next Raw to replace them though. That EC match should be pretty good.
Kill Owens kill. What a great segment between Owens and Cena. Also, Owens doing the five knuckle shuffle makes more sense now.
Ziggler and Lana, I can support this. A large bodyguard would complete them...
Paige return, can't complain. Hopefully she gets the title off Nikki.
Owens v Cena at EC. I am ready.
That Ambrose/Rollins brawl made Rollins look weak af. At least he got the pedigree in and stood tall to end the show.

Elimination Chamber is shaping up better than I was expecting!

People Elbow
The Worm
Any areal move

Always felt the AA looks stupid especially when Cena stops and looks out at the crowd for a reaction, even more ridiculous when doing it outside a match and its the first time he has touched him. Oh look, haven't been beaten up but will sit happily on Cenas shoulders waiting to be dropped...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always felt the AA looks stupid especially when Cena stops and looks out at the crowd for a reaction, even more ridiculous when doing it outside a match and its the first time he has touched him. Oh look, haven't been beaten up but will sit happily on Cenas shoulders waiting to be dropped...

Then act like I've been hit by a truck after being hit by a freaking fireman's carry take down.

Paige's DDT is just as awful as the Paige Turner, the PTO is pretty good but it needs a name change. I love Darren Young's Gut Check, it's so stupid but it's one of my favourites.

I've always favoured the ones I feel like I could use in a fight, Brogue Kick, Superkick, curb stomp, spear, black hole slam, etc. Rather than the axe kick for example, which requires an opponent to stand around bent over like an idiot for 30 seconds before he gets hit.

Paige's DDT is just as awful as the Paige Turner, the PTO is pretty good but it needs a name change. I love Darren Young's Gut Check, it's so stupid but it's one of my favourites.

Paige's DDT looks dangerous as hell, I reckon it'd look better if she changed it to a fisherman's suplex straight into a pin

Paige's DDT is just as awful as the Paige Turner
Wow really? I reckon it's the most brutal Diva's finisher (apart from the PTO), and one of the best DDT's on the roster.

I've never gotten the love for cradle DDTs, they don't look anywhere near as brutal to even a normal DDT for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back