WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Wyatt came out of the Cena feud looking pretty strong TBH. Cena won most of the matches, but he never really "beat" Bray.
The cage match they had all Wyatts taking him on and he put every one of them down only to be stopped by a child singing. Although Bray won that didn't make him look strong at all.

How is it Cena's fault? Wyatt doing the same rambling promos and not evolving his character meant something needed to be done to freshen things up.
So in a post involving the names Wyatt and Cena you used the phrases "Same rambling promos", "Not evolving his character" and "Freshen things up" and you were talking about Wyatt...

dr-evil-right.gif

So the Elimination Chamber PPV is getting the arse. 'Fast lane' and 'Fast track' are billed as potential replacement names.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

I like the idea of removing the gimmick PPVs TBH. Might mean they'll actually have a reason for these gimmick matches in the future.

So the Elimination Chamber PPV is getting the arse. 'Fast lane' and 'Fast track' are billed as potential replacement names.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

No Way Out!

I like the idea of removing the gimmick PPVs TBH. Might mean they'll actually have a reason for these gimmick matches in the future.
I'd agree with getting rid of the HIAC PPV, no doubt.

I just really like the EC concept and at least we were guaranteed one of those matches per year. I just learned it only lasted five years. I really lose track of all sense of time.

I'd agree with getting rid of the HIAC PPV, no doubt.

I just really like the EC concept and at least we were guaranteed one of those matches per year. I just learned it only lasted five years. I really lose track of all sense of time.

should consolidate HIAC and EC into one ppv and call it no way out. I'd be devoed if they turfed the chamber all together, i thought it was brilliant and has produced some rippers over it's tenure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

should consolidate HIAC and EC into one ppv and call it no way out. I'd be devoed if they turfed the chamber all together, i thought it was brilliant and has produced some rippers over it's tenure

How are they meant to fit the Cell and the Chamber in the arena at the same time? No way they can spend time on the PPV constructing/desconstructing one, while having the other hang from the ceiling.

Probably the best explanation:

Well, since there's only one world title now and Lesnar is the one holding it, then it makes Elimination Chamber a little too difficult to book.

This year, you had Randy Orton defend the WWE World Heavyweight Championship inside the chamber.

Last year, there was only one Elimination Chamber match to decide the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. Jack Swagger won the match to challenge Alberto Del Rio for the title at Wrestlemania 29.

Previous year, you had CM Punk and Daniel Bryan defend the WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship in separate Elimination Chamber matches.

So for next year, Lesnar is unlikely to agree to defend the title against 5 different guys inside the ring. You're also not going to have a #1 contender match because the #1 contender is already going to be whoever wins the Royal Rumble in January. It would be a waste to have Lesnar defend at Elimination Chamber when they're much better served building for his big Wrestlemania match where he likely drops the title.

Colours are because of where I pasted from ...

Depending on how much could end up being true: ... Thanks Bork.

Yep ^.

Obvious but oversaturarion of the product at the moment is killing them. Considering SD is a recap show and Raw a shopping network, I'm not sure how they expect their local US markets to commit to a 3 hour block in one sitting without flicking the channel or overseas markets to get through the show without forwarding it on Foxtel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back