WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryback is s**t. People quickly forget how boring wrestlers are when they go away for a few months.
Face Ryback is awful but I actually liked heel Ryback, was devasted he came back as face and doing that shitty arm raising thing with his entrance.

The Usos have had two great mic segments in back-to-back weeks on Main Event, last week with Goldust/Stardust, and this week with The Miz and Mizdow. They've really turned into a quality all-round tag team.

Tyson Kidd also bringing the lulz on commentary on Main Event.

Cryptic video promo on Main Event too. Just see eyes on the Titantron and hear a voice. Kind of sounds like Bray Wyatt's voice, but it's totally different to every other video promo they've done for him up until now. Definitely not Steen either.

Last edited:
Some investment banker thinks that Vince and co might sell the e I seriously doubt it
tumblr_n5vqhpDrPR1s5e5bko1_400.gif

He ok?

The Usos have had two great mic segments in back-to-back weeks on Main Event, last week with Goldust/Stardust, and this week with The Miz and Mizdow. They've really turned into a quality all-round tag team.

Tyson Kidd also bringing the lulz on commentary on Main Event.

Cryptic video promo on Main Event too. Just see eyes on the Titantron and hear a voice. Kind of sounds like Bray Wyatt's voice, but it's totally different to every other video promo they've done for him up until now. Definitely not Steen either.
I need to watch it then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They realised it really has no purpose most of the time.

I thought it built up a match well. Kurt Angle and Benoit (possibly the reason they stopped) were great at doing it.

They re trade marked her name so it looks like they are working on getting her back. Kevin steen now has his new Nxt name Kevin Owens. And at survivor series it will be Irish cena vs rusev for the us title

Last edited:
Erick Rowan and Kane shown watching 'See No Evil 2' together on SmackDown.

Inb4 obvious 'next Kane' push.

If Erick Rowan knew him being 'set free' would involve him watching See no evil 2 with corporate Kane then I'm pretty sure he'd rejoin the Wyatt family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back