XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My console has decided to stop showing notifications. No achievements, not telling me when friends login. Check of the settings and everything is as it should be. Anyone else had this problem?

Try doing the full power down.

I wasn't aware you could get a notification when friends log in. How do you do that?

Forza 5 worth getting? only $59 at JB.

If you have any downloable game codes you haven't used id be willing to trade you my digital version. Got it with the console but don't plan on installing it.

Or if you could get your hands on a Titanfall download code id be willing to swap for my Forza 5 one.

Last edited:
My console has decided to stop showing notifications. No achievements, not telling me when friends login. Check of the settings and everything is as it should be. Anyone else had this problem?
Press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds and then wait a while before pressing it again to turn it back on.

Hell yes, great racing sim
This. I play it the most out of all my games. Bathurst + V8 Supercars =
a3859645-135-Homer%20Drool.jpg

I love the drivatar feature especially when they use not only downloaded liveries but the good ones.

so guys i have a destiny beta code and as you know you get two extra download tokens. so if you want in on the destiny beta (Xbox one only) like this post- first 3 get in.

*because i have already downloaded my beta key for the Xbox 1, im going to get one person to activate the beta key on Bungie.net
(put xb1 global) and when you receive the download tokens, link the others with the spares.

ps. counting on you to not be a dick and keep them for yourself.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

one more left- be quick!
so guys i have a destiny beta code and as you know you get two extra download tokens. so if you want in on the destiny beta (Xbox one only) like this post- first 3 get in.

*because i have already downloaded my beta key for the Xbox 1, im going to get one person to activate the beta key on Bungie.net
(put xb1 global) and when you receive the download tokens, link the others with the spares.

ps. counting on you to not be a dick and keep them for yourself.;)

I thought the bundle they had with 4 games was good value.
You getting a kinect system. ?

I'm playing FIFA right now with bigfooty snapped to the side :)

Games I already owned on PS4 or had no real interest in.

Good chance they'll have a Halo one once the box set is released

When is that out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back