XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lxp9esy2.png

Microsoft have announced 5 new first party studios.

No idea as to the sizes of these studios but this is a good sign for the Xbox platform

For anyone who wants some easy (and cheap) gamerscore, get Fibbage. $7 on the US store, good little game to play with the family or a group.
Basically a quiz game where you have to lie and you use your mobile as your controller.
Played it with the family, got 500 gamerscore in 10 or so minutes, hence why the suggestion for people who want the score.

I don't get why there is so much love for Madden games. I generally love all sport games but Madden is so boring and repeatable. I enjoy NFL but just cant get into the Madden game as it seems so boring. Is there actually any skill to catching the ball?, from my experience you just push the right coloured button and pray the guy catches it then run, rinse and repeat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's games is everyone getting now that we are getting into the good part of the year?
I'll be picking up Destiny, Metro Redux, Forza Horizon 2, Fifa 15 for the month on September.
It's my bday on the 26th as well.

Dragon Age, Destiny, Sunset Overdrive, Halo Master Chief Collection will see me out to the end of the year. Looking forward to them all.

Destiny doesn't excite me, not sure i'll get it.

Definitely will be picking up NBA2K15, FIFA 15 and The Shadow Of Mordor, all come out pretty soon.

Halo Collection, AC Unity and The Evil Within are also on my radar.

I don't get why there is so much love for Madden games. I generally love all sport games but Madden is so boring and repeatable. I enjoy NFL but just cant get into the Madden game as it seems so boring. Is there actually any skill to catching the ball?, from my experience you just push the right coloured button and pray the guy catches it then run, rinse and repeat.

Way more to it than that but you probably need to be an NFL fan to appreciate the hidden depth.

Quick question guys,

I havent had a gaming headset since the TB X11 for the 360 and decided to stop using it because i prefered the HDMI set up. Looking at getting one for this console, are they now compatible with HDMI or do you need an adapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back