XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've had it for a few weeks now through the preview program and I think it's much cleaner.

The new game hub and social space is pretty cool too. Doesn't take long at all to get used to it.

Any danger of them adding some gamerpics that don't look like they belong in a children's Kinect game?

I mean, not that I don't enjoy my gamerpic of a hamburger eating a hamburger...
Make it a pic of your avatar.

Buy a bigger TV

cheeky

I thing I read that you can magnify certain parts of the screen but it's not permanent.

there is a magnifier option. hold the guide button and then press the little button on the left, and you use the triggers to zoom in and out. but no, it isnt permanent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm getting constant random disconnects from XBL since updating. No idea if related.

People with download issues, are you with iiNet?
There is a known issue at the moment with Xbox Live and iiNet.

Although I thought it had been resolved, as I'm with internode, but maybe some people are still getting errors...

I'm getting constant random disconnects from XBL since updating. No idea if related.
Is there anything wrong with my NAT being behind a Cone NAT? Everywhere I've searched says that is what I want, but Xbox Support is telling me it is why I'm constantly disconnecting.

People with download issues, are you with iiNet?
There is a known issue at the moment with Xbox Live and iiNet.

Although I thought it had been resolved, as I'm with internode, but maybe some people are still getting errors...

I'm with Adam Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back