Draft Watcher Young Talent Time - A 2012 Mock Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlton only have 2 list spots available, so can't do x2 in the PDS and x1 in the RD. Would also hope that we went either Toy/Barlett if available, Toy because I think he will be a guy and Bartlett for the lol's (Henderson, Lucas AND Barlett for Fev would be MASSIVE lol's :D)

Posted the second round of the rookie draft - minus write ups for now. Not sure when I'll get a chance to do them, so figured I'd just post the list.

And I will add again, it's not supposed to be an accurate representation in terms of number of picks. Everyone just got two rookie picks.

I can't see how that would be possible.

Looking at the crows site player list is a bit confusing as it has not been updated

Anyway, it lists 42 players.

Doughty, Joyce, Knights, Symes & Tippett have to come off

McIntyre has to come off and put back on the Rookie List

Callinan is an upgraded rookie, but he is already listed in the 42 players on the senior list.

I'm guessing Johncock & Rutten will be on the Vets list

Angus Graham, Siggins & Atkins have to be added.

That leaves only one list spot free & that is committed to Joyce.

Plus the crows will have just one Rookie Draft pick, I believe.

Correct, 1 pick in PSD for Joyce and 1 pick in Rookie draft. What DTB has heard is not a rumour, merely proof that SA media is a complete and utter joke!

Thanks for the effort Chris25 as always its a great read.

Correct, 1 pick in PSD for Joyce and 1 pick in Rookie draft. What DTB has heard is not a rumour, merely proof that SA media is a complete and utter joke!

Cheers

Would be easier to figure out if your blokes would update the crow site. ... ;)

So, you heard any whispers who the crows like for their rookie pick?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pre Season Draft

Round 1

3. Port Adelaide - Brent Prismall (186cm midfielder - Essendon)

Solid is probably the best way to describe Prismall, and a bottom 8 team is probably where he is most suited - as he'll be getting much more midfield time. Still only 26 though, so lots more football ahead of him. I do like the fit with Port Adelaide, they've recruited some nice midfield depth this offseason and Prismall would add to that. Maybe a poor man's Ebert, but he could have a good year given the opportunity.

Chris, have you heard the reports that the Dogs are now keen to take Prismall?

Western Bulldogs look set to pounce on Brent Prismall in pre-season draft

Prismall is now expected to bypass the free agency option and put himself at the mercy of the November 11 pre-season draft, where the Dogs have a pick before the Power.

Western Bulldogs look set to pounce on Brent Prismall in pre-season draft

If this rumour is true, who would you reckon Port would look at?

The story was Colqhuon, but it now looks more likely he'll be your PSD pick.
So not too sure. Jurrah?
Have you got any insights?

Garlett ... :oops:

But he wont be there for our 1st rookie pick

Hayden Jolly or Byron Sumner?

Aseri Raikiwasa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back