Your favourite UFC Fighter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Always had a soft spot for Jason Thacker aka Strange Brew, thought him to be quite inspiring. Coped alot of s*hit from MMA fans but, i thought it was a joke how he was portrayed on TUF 1....yes, he did struggle badly and by far the worst on the show, but they made him out to be a complete hack, he went to the olympics games as an alternate wrestler....not bad for a guy who trained at an abandond truck stop. Atleast he can say he fought in the UFC.

images

I love watching quite a few guys, some who will never be contenders. Watching Nick and Nate Diaz is always fun, but so are other title contenders/holders like Benson Henderson, Cowboy Cerone and Pettis. In fact, there are quite a few guys at 155 who are fun to watch.

Some more random fighters I like to watch are Bruce Leroy, Nam Phan and Matt Riddell. That's all I can think of off the top of my head, I'm sure that I'll add to it later

EDIT: Oh, Wandy in Pride was pretty epic, even though I hate soccer kicks.

George Sop needs to learn how to fight with his fists :/

Or wrestle. His boxing isn't too bad, but his defense has seen him undone in his last two fights. If he could go to a camp like AKA and work his takedowns with the guys there he'd be so much more effective.

Or wrestle. His boxing isn't too bad, but his defense has seen him undone in his last two fights. If he could go to a camp like AKA and work his takedowns with the guys there he'd be so much more effective.

yeh that Sivir fight was the game turner, showed everyone how to beat him, train take down defense for 3 months and he stands no chance with those grandma attempts :/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back