Is it gay to prefer cats over dogs? (If you are male)

Remove this Banner Ad

SweetLeftFoot

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 16, 2005
True centre half forward
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Hibees
I know I'm not gay in that I've shagged many girls and no blokes and can't see that equation changing, but I like cats over dogs.

Anyone else?

It doesn't mean that you're gay, just a little more effeminiate and less heterosexual than the rest of us.

Personally, I don't particularly like either.

• Banned
I have nothing against dogs and many are well cool.

I just prefer cats.

Also, and may be worthy of a seperate thread, but the hardest cat (tiger) would defo devour the hardest dog (wolf)

I have nothing against dogs and many are well cool.

I just prefer cats.

Also, and may be worthy of a seperate thread, but the hardest cat (tiger) would defo devour the hardest dog (wolf)

Oh, if we're talking outside of just domestic cats then hell yeah, cats win hands down. Tigers, Cheetahs, Pumas etc... Manly as hell.

I had a cat when I was 4 years old. I named it Kimba after Kimba the white lion from that cartoon. It ran away and never came back.

I remember sitting on the front verandah of my parents house crying for about 5 days straight waiting for it to come back. I even kept refilling it's bowls with fresh food and fresh water just in case it came home. But it never did:(

That was the first in a long line of pet related tradgedies that would feature heavily in my life up until my late teens. Dogs, Budgies, Fish, Rabbits... they all died tragically or ran away eventually. Pets = pain :(

I ****ing hate dogs!!

I especially hate when they bark all bloody night for no bloody reason.

Useless pieces of crap.

I know I'm not gay in that I've shagged many girls and no blokes and can't see that equation changing, but I like cats over dogs.

Anyone else?

Nothing wrong with it SLF. :thumbsu:

I'm female and have always preferred cats over dogs. You dont have to "do" as much for them, they provide just as much companionship and have wicked personalities. (the cats ive owned anyway).

Dont have one atm, but am seriously thinking of getting another kitty soon. :)

dogs are high maintanence and needy

i'm male, i prefer cats, mind you saying that, i'm pretty sure a cat will start eating my flesh if i died alone in my home before a dog would

SeriousCatAvatar.jpg

No.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry SLF, but that is the definiton of gay.

The only cat I ever liked was Garfield. But Oddie was better anyway.

I had a cat when I was 4 years old. I named it Kimba after Kimba the white lion from that cartoon. It ran away and never came back.

I remember sitting on the front verandah of my parents house crying for about 5 days straight waiting for it to come back. I even kept refilling it's bowls with fresh food and fresh water just in case it came home. But it never did:(

That was the first in a long line of pet related tradgedies that would feature heavily in my life up until my late teens. Dogs, Budgies, Fish, Rabbits... they all died tragically or ran away eventually. Pets = pain :(

That's so sad :(

Anyone else?

I like cats better than dogs. It has nothing to do with sexual orientation at all. I bet plenty of gay people hate cats and love dogs. if you ask me it has to do with whether you grew up with cats or dogs.
I grew up without dogs so I like cats.

I have a garden full of native plants and they bring in lots of native birds. Neighbourhood cats are often seen hanging around at the thought of a kill.

I would kill every cat that came into my garden if I could. I don't really hate them, I just don't think that they belong in Australia. I think dogs probably do less damage.

I have a garden full of native plants and they bring in lots of native birds. Neighbourhood cats are often seen hanging around at the thought of a kill.

I would kill every cat that came into my garden if I could. I don't really hate them, I just don't think that they belong in Australia. I think dogs probably do less damage.

maybe instead of blaming the cats why dont ya blame the irresponsible owners who let their cats roam free rather than keeping them inside.

maybe instead of blaming the cats why dont ya blame the irresponsible owners who let their cats roam free rather than keeping them inside.

As I said, I don't hate cats but I do not believe they have a place in Australia. They are an introduced species that kill too many native birds and animals. The owners should keep them inside, but it would be cruel to keep an animal inside all the time.

As I said, I don't hate cats but I do not believe they have a place in Australia. They are an introduced species that kill too many native birds and animals. The owners should keep them inside, but it would be cruel to keep an animal inside all the time.

Nope. And owners can get runs for cats and keep them inside with an outside run.
Don't blame the animal in this case. Blame the owners.

Dogs are loyal and will stay by their master's side regardless. Even if it starves to death, cats just hang around because someone is feeding it (so long as this is happening they are great companions). You stop feeding it, it will just **** off to someone that will.

Dog's have SO much more personality. You can't do anything with a cat. I just find them boring with little to offer. Can't take it for a walk, can't throw the ball with it. Can't do anything come to think of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back