Official Match Thread Round 1 MOTR: Baghdad Bombers v East Side Hawks @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

s**t choice of game by the way.

I'm sorry you must have edited this in because I didn't see it the first time.

You should be ashamed of yourself calling NBA Jam a s**t game. Seriously, that is a disgraceful statement and anything you say from now on counts for nil.

Glad you're taking responsibility for the loss.

Glad you're imitating one of your teammates so well.

I'm sorry you must have edited this in because I didn't see it the first time.

You should be ashamed of yourself calling NBA Jam a s**t game. Seriously, that is a disgraceful statement and anything you say from now on counts for nil.

Glad you're imitating one of your teammates so well.

Not a fan of basketball either.:p

Whoomp, there it is!
At least my team-mates turn up.;)

If only one of your team mates would imitate you.
Then we'd have twice as much crap to respond to :)

And it'd probably just end up the same repeated lines by the Bombers anyway.

Ease up Bombers, don't want to use up all your A grade material in the first round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ease up Bombers, don't want to use up all your A grade material in the first round.

Good point.
He we were thinking we should waste all our good stuff on a team with one player. (Edit: make that 2 players. You beauty!!)

I say this game should just be awarded to Bombers by forfeit and we can move on to more challenging opposition :thumbsu:

Well seeing as you're like the only person from the Hawks with over 2 posts trust me we aern't wasting anything on you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back