Official Match Thread S14 Round 1: The Roys FC v West Coast Wonders @ Brunswick Street Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Something to think about...we're the ones sleeping with grannys

HA! So you admit it!

I didn't post the infamous West Coast Wonders School Girl (mature age student at the University of the Third Age) out of deference to you Fat Pizza. But if West Coast Wonders players want another look, they only need to open their wallets.

Would you guys please stop posting photos of your girlfriends &/or grannies on this Official Match thread? They're making me feel all queasy.
Yeah know how you feel. Up comes my Spam and eggs.

HA! So you admit it!

I didn't post the infamous West Coast Wonders School Girl (mature age student at the University of the Third Age) out of deference to you Fat Pizza. But if West Coast Wonders players want another look, they only need to open their wallets.

Ahhh yes the old quote someone's post and change what they said let's see....

Original? No
Funny? No
Smart? No
Stupid? Yes very
Embarrassing? With out a doubt

And you were silly enough to post it exactly after my original post wow at least wait to the next page so knowone can see it.

Not to mention it was a question not a statement....geez I could go on and on.

Ahhh yes the old quote someone's post and change what they said let's see....

Original? No
Funny? No
Smart? No
Stupid? Yes very
Embarrassing? With out a doubt

And you were silly enough to post it exactly after my original post wow at least wait to the next page so knowone can see it.

Not to mention it was a question not a statement....geez I could go on and on.

Irony? Yes
Self Parody? Yes
Aware of where it was to be posted? Yes

The dig at the Herald Sun in the edit comment should have tipped you off tim_saints, but in future I'll post in crayon so you understand. :rolleyes:

Obviously I have touched a nerve at the West Coast Wonders. Did you really think she meant it when she said you were the only one tim_saints?

1293687947k0VesI.jpg

The Infamous West Coast Wonders School Girl (Mature Age Student - University of the Third Age)

Agreed, now can you post in the MOTR thread? The Dawks are boring me to tears with their inane and pathetic attempts at 'banter' :rolleyes:;)

So your saying IMS is s**t?:thumbsu:

Fair dinkum. 3KZ is posting that freaky picture again. I'm gonna have to stop reading his posts & just move straight to the edit section.

Official RD 1 West Coast Wonders V the Roys Predictions:

First a true fact to kick things off; When George Lucas was mixing the American Graffiti soundtrack, he numbered the reels of film starting with an R and numbered the dialog starting with a D. Sound designer Walter Murch asked George for Reel 2, Dialog 2 by saying "R2D2". George liked the way that sounded so much he integrated that into another project he was working on.

This is a really relevant true fact that helps lead to a great Segway –

tumblr_lontu4paS31qa79pio1_500.jpg

While you Roy’s are all up in our grill about the one time just 3 of us enjoyed the company of a (much) older women we have been busy doing some research on you.

Turns out you guys aren’t that bad. In fact we couldn’t really find anything note worthy to pay you out on. It’s become apparent that you lead good clean lives and take care of ourselves, one another and the environment.

Well done Roy’s on being the SFA good guys. Even your iconic Chudshakes appear to be nothing more then Reese's Chocolate Pieces thick shakes made with skinny milk. Sure most of you are lactose intolerant so I guess your living on the edge there but overall you are all, as a matter of speaking, boring*.

So on behalf of the West Coast Wonders I apologies for not being able to share the usual slurs and barbs that we exchange with the rest of our fellow teams in the SFA. You guys should be proud as you sit there snacking on your fruit (mostly pre seeded of course) and sipping your water that you are so dull we can’t even make up lies that are almost true about crap you have gotten up to. We have even employed Hutchy and Damian Barrett as out PI’s and they are famous for making stuff up if there is no interesting story to be had.

Go forth and enjoy your crosswords, your 48 part ‘build your own submarine’ monthly magazine subscription, your mathematics**, your weekend local markets and your 9:00pm bedtime.

We Wonders may have banged a granny but at least we have banged a granny.

Anyway I predict you’ll agree that you are all very boring.

Wonders by 16 as we battle through the Roy’s own brand of Saints footy

* Proof. I even put out the old “how great are rocking chairs?” Chestnut and you nearly broke your mouse clicking quick reply so hard.
** You’ll love this; 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

Segway, I like it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROYS FC

B - tassielions, killer, Royvolutionary
HB - Maroon Goon, Mobbenfuhrer (c), Secular Bicep
C - royboy2, 3KZIsFootball, Fat Pizza
HF - Broken, Roylion, FattyLumpkin
F - Paul D, Freakie, PTizzle
Foll - Reardo, Fred, CarnTheRoys
Int - flea29, kellymagic

Check me out!! Being all responsible and stuff!!:thumbsu:

ROYS FC

B - tassielions, killer, Royvolutionary
HB - Maroon Goon, Mobbenfuhrer (c), Secular Bicep
C - royboy2, 3KZIsFootball, Fat Pizza
HF - Broken, Roylion, FattyLumpkin
F - Paul D, Freakie, PTizzle
Foll - Reardo, Fred, CarnTheRoys
Int - flea29, kellymagic

Check me out!! Being all responsible and stuff!!:thumbsu:

This can be the Official Team Sheet. Though loopy, check whether you have Royvolutionary or FitzroyRamone on our list. Same person, different names. Run with whichever you have.

Fair dinkum. 3KZ is posting that freaky picture again. I'm gonna have to stop reading his posts & just move straight to the edit section.

It could have been worse Fat Pizza! I could have told you that according to Wise Guy Sam, who claims to have taken the photo prior to a team tryst, she was wearing nothing under the blanket.

1293687947k0VesI.jpg

The Infamous West Coast Wonders School Girl (Mature Age Student - University of the Third Age)

I haven't had a crack at Granny...

WGS wouldn't let me... says that I'd ruin her for everyone else!

You'd have to be the only bloke at the West Coast Wonders who hasn't! :eek:

Official West Cost Wonders Team sheet

B- SkyHighPie - Mop - Rick 18
HB- ShueyIsAGun - EKA - tim saints
C- Wise Guy Sam - ClarkeM - ShaunDuggan
HF- EaglesFlyHigh - DemonJim - wmoore
F- Jobe3votes - HawkPatrol -23legend
R- Shallow - croweater41 - Marklar_33
INT -Postmanpav - MagpieGirl_13

Mop hey? Is he even alive?

Try putting 71077345 in your calulator...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back