Preview Unofficial Preview - Dees v the Richmond "Tigers"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tugga - I really want to read that, but it's a big ****ing wall of text. Any chance you edit it in to something legible? (not having a dig)

good luck on the weekend! I am taking the whole ****ing week off if we lose ...

My first thought was 'holy wall of words Batman!'

Cliffs please.
Added subheadings for the mentally challenged;)

I was so UN-lazy I edited it for the rest of the people who come to read it.

Was a good read! Glad I did get around to it.

CA - edit over it with the legible format so that people can read it? It's a good write up.

Cheers tugga! :thumbsu:
I added some subheadings mate.
The original should be much more readable now.

Melbourne's best chance of a win rests with the ability to pressure the ball carrier into making mistakes.

Statistics show that RIchmond's defence doesn't like the ball coming in quickly (what defence does like that?)....

I am tipping a close game. Melbourne will turn up to play.
lol. Tugga you cruel, cruel man. Surely you jest. How did you manage to keep a straight face when your typed this: 'pressure the ball carrier into making mistakes'. Oh dear:D

lol. Tugga you cruel, cruel man. Surely you jest. How did you manage to keep a straight face when your typed this: 'pressure the ball carrier into making mistakes'. Oh dear:D

What are you trying to say here? Tugga put up a good preview there which has little to no bias at all, something 99% of the people on here couldn't do.

So what's your point?

Great write up tugga. I also think (or at least hope) it is going to be a good match. Like the last few match ups between the two it should be fairly close. The first quarter will be very important. Both teams are capable of coming out half asleep and giving up a big lead quickly.
I'm hoping for a really hard fought game with high intensity. Melbourne to hopefully get home by a goal or two.

Looks like even Mother Nature has realised that the Dees are stuffed this year.

529599-snow-in-victoria.jpg

In case you guys are wondering , that photo was of snow falling at Mt Buller this morning. So it looks like a bumper snow season to make up for a poor footy season.

Oh and for those of you who want to join in and sing our song again at the end of the game here are the lyrics just in case you forgot them since the McMahone game:

Oh we're from Tigerland
A fighting fury we're from Tigerland
In any weather you will see us with a grin
Risking head and skin
If we're behind
we'll never mind
we'll fight and fight and win
oh where from tigerland
we never weaken til the final siren goes
like the tigers of old
we're strong and we're bold
oh we're from tiger
-YELLOW AND BLACK-
oh we're from tigerland

Just remember to really belt out the highlighted part, its what really sets off the song nicely.

I usually pop in and have a read of your previews Biff, didn't really get a chuckle out of this one, last years was much better.

art-svSCULLY-420x0.jpg

tumblr_lw11l4ugd01r5pkleo1_500.jpg

richmond_main-420x0.jpg

This is a series of blokes with shithouse haircuts right?

What are you trying to say here? Tugga put up a good preview there which has little to no bias at all, something 99% of the people on here couldn't do.

So what's your point?
Nothing wrong with his preview, if we were in season 2011. Either tugga hasn't seen Melbourne's last two weeks, or he has and is just being polite. If Melbourne put pressure on the ball carrier. If Melbourne deliver the ball quickly into the forward line. Lot of 'ifs' need to happen for Melbourne to get anywhere near a close game. Richmond aren't world beaters by any stretch, but they play a brand of football that at least gives them a chance of winning.

We went through a similar thing to what you guys are experiencing at the start of 2010. We were called the worst team since Fitzroy, and rightly so.

What was that shit flash in the pan player the Tiges had debut a couple of years ago, with the dreadlocks?!

EDIT: Got it, Ben Nason! Here he is "using his head"

494204-ben-nason.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was that shit flash in the pan player the Tiges had debut a couple of years ago, with the dreadlocks?!

EDIT: Got it, Ben Nason! Here he is with some bloke in lippy, presumably on one of Richmond's early August mad mondays?!

461107-ben-nason.jpg

What do you mean player? Don't you mean players? ;)

might of been his mum who is dying of cancer, hence the short hair. But nice try

Holy ****ing shit, I just google imaged it... :eek::eek::eek:

quickedittime!!!

EDITED.... sorry for any offense, seriously didn't know :/

EDIT: Got it, Ben Nason! Here he is "using his head"

494204-ben-nason.jpg

Damn mate, I had that pic all ready to go, then I saw you got it in!

Had a whole series ready to roll too...

ztwgI.jpg

VHUwv.jpg

PqKrX.jpg

JfGu0.jpg

pgba3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back